• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Surprised they are punting hayes 

With their reported wage bill, uncertain transfer market to balance their books and no other money  coming in, I imagine they’ll  be offloading more than him...

HG5 likes this

From the scum newspaper, 2 Aug 2019:

LILLE are set to test celtic's resolve with an improved offer for Jozo Simunovic, according to reports.

SunSport exclusively revealed the French side's interest in the Croatian last month as they made a £5million bid.

HG5 likes this
7 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Awkward......

FB_IMG_1590864888880.jpg

No chance, even the few with a brain will not or can not accept the truth. SEVCO shite from  the failed  social worker, 4 priests on clyde ,hollicom and the rest of the journalistic pricks in this country will  not make a blind bit of difference,the scum will continue to  believe  what they  believe  

KICK  THE  Cheating  Cunts Out. 

Blumhoilann likes this
2 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Hmmmm, I wonder ? but it wouldn’t surprise me, Arsenal were conned good and proper.

If there was one club in Europe that was going to fall for it it was always going to be Arsenal. Tarriers best ever business the absolute rats

ritchieshearercaldow and HG5 like this
4 hours ago, tm91 said:

Obviously don't know how true this would be, but Tierney shows you how ill-run Arsenal have been. A fully fit Tierney wasn't worth that much, and anyone who'd paid the slightest attention to Scottish football would have told them he was chronically injured and his body already at risk of breaking down. But he's well good on Football Manager innit.

He could still get a run in Arsenal even on crutches, they are shite.

HG5 likes this
15 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Hmmmm, I wonder ? but it wouldn’t surprise me, Arsenal were conned good and proper.

Cunt’s an expert in everything including Arsenal now 😂

13 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

If there was one club in Europe that was going to fall for it it was always going to be Arsenal. Tarriers best ever business the absolute rats

Sadly, agreed. He’s good and would start when fit but £25 million is minging. Never been so annoyed at Arsenal for signing somebody 😂

10 hours ago, Billythebear77 said:

Ffs 😂😂😂😂

D76409AE-F44D-42C6-81E5-AE11967E3582.png

Both support the IRA....

AGM_72 and Rum Ham like this