C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I’d struggle to support my club if this was us as well.

However that is because we are normal people and were brought up free thinking, the majority of celtic fans will back their club on this and attack anyone who says different!

If we were guilty of even half the stuff scum fc covered up. I'd never step foot in ibrox again. 

However the hordes aren't normal, trying to defend the indefensible. With stupid sayings like point scoring. 

I really hope the survivors get their day in court and justice is finally done. 

Daily Record and Sun now reporting it.

Daily Record actually saying ‘this is the largest and most insidious case in British football’ - aye no shit FS!

Also it says the victim is claiming for loss of earnings and considering one has already won there’s a good chance the victim will be successful.

This should open the floodgates for the rest of the victims and their families to get justice.

Monies owed won’t sink the club but you would think the reputational damage especially with sponsors etc will hit them hard.

There’s also a three part documentary on its way! 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Daily Record and Sun now reporting it.

Daily Record actually saying ‘this is the largest and most insidious case in British football’ - aye no shit FS!

Also it says the victim is claiming for loss of earnings and considering one has already won there’s a good chance the victim will be successful.

This should open the floodgates for the rest of the victims and their families to get justice.

Monies owed won’t sink the club but you would think the reputational damage especially with sponsors etc will hit them hard.

There’s also a three part documentary on its way! 👍🏻

Not even hollicom can keep this quiet any longer. Maybe they should rehire the crisis PR company back from the SPFL. Shame.

McGuire added: “ We are now in a position where celtic’s management will appear in court to argue that these victims are owed nothing by celtic. Shame on them."

Oooofffftt shit just got real for Lawwell and co. 👍🏻

1 hour ago, Bluekev said:

I'm just hoping the victims get what they deserve after all these years of having to suffer in silence.

The solicitor McGuire was on Radio Scotland this morning - he was scathing of CFC, basically left them with no name

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Up there with Forrest being on the same class as Laudrup.

I’d expect a few more crackers to appear now tbh!

Ronaldo won’t sing new contract at Juventus until Edouard is signed!!

Man City and PSG fight it out for £30 million rated Ajer.............. oh wait!

42 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I wonder if this, directly identifying their complicity and subsequent ongoing cover as the (biggest and most insidious case in British football), will begin to have an impact on their sponsorship deals and potential signing targets...

4 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Up there with Forrest being on the same class as Laudrup.

Only way they are in the same class is Laudrup is schooling him.

Archived