C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I just heard Wigan have gone into administration. My guess would be David Marshall to them for peanuts.

He’s lived in Shaggers shadow all his career maybe come back to end his career in the same shadow 

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

I don't want them going for hart if he pulls himself together he's still a top keeper imo

Would rather it was the st.mirren lad 

When was he last at the top of his game? Accident waiting to happen.

53 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Whatever goalkeeper they sign guaranteed he’s been a celtic fan all his life and it was his great granddads dying wish to see them play at Parkhead. 

It's in the contract that every signing has to say this isn't it? Though don't ask me who they've signed in the past decade, I wouldn't have a clue.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

I don't want them going for hart if he pulls himself together he's still a top keeper imo

Would rather it was the st.mirren lad 

Hart is a broken keeper. Not even the wonder keeper makers at Burnley could get a tune out of him these days. Over rated as fuck in his heyday. Just plain shite now. Hope the spunk 40k a week on him.

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Hart is a broken keeper. Not even the wonder keeper makers at Burnley could get a tune out of him these days. Over rated as fuck in his heyday. Just plain shite now. Hope the spunk 40k a week on him.

I hope you're right I think anything is a downgrade anyway mate cause I know many wont agree but Forster was a quality keeper imo.

54 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

There's an article about him trying to explain why it didn't work out for him at the mighty Burnley, he's making excuses and trying to make out he did well at the club...

There's a reply at the bottom of the article "He can tell himself what he needs to hear.... truth is he wasn't good enough to wear the shirt"

Think I'd be quite happy for the scum to spunk money on him.

3 minutes ago, Swally said:

There's an article about him trying to explain why it didn't work out for him at the mighty Burnley, he's making excuses and trying to make out he did well at the club...

There's a reply at the bottom of the article "He can tell himself what he needs to hear.... truth is he wasn't good enough to wear the shirt"

Think I'd be quite happy for the scum to spunk money on him.

Hopefully his auld buddy Stevie G picks up the phone and talks him into coming up here 

20 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Folk wanting to boycott JD sports and Adidas is ridiculous 😂😂

if it makes a little impact on the companies supplying the scum with money and services i'm all for it

it's not like us, i doubt there is a scum fan alive that buy anything Castore anyway, then again, there's rod stewart

but if he did buy anything he probably pished in them long ago

3 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

I don’t think Adidas will go bust because of a few bears not buying their stuff tbh.

I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to claim that would be a possibility. 

A little drop in sales just to make any of their sponsors think it's a little less lucrative joining the scum sounds good to me.

The less lucrative it is to the sponsors, the less the scum will be given in return.

Maybe we should start an email campaign, flooding their sponsors with emails of disgust at them helping to financially support an institution well known for abuse

2 minutes ago, Swally said:

I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to claim that would be a possibility. 

A little drop in sales just to make any of their sponsors think it's a little less lucrative joining the scum sounds good to me.

The less lucrative it is to the sponsors, the less the scum will be given in return.

Maybe we should start an email campaign, flooding their sponsors with emails of disgust at them helping to financially support an institution well known for abuse

No.

2 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Folk wanting to boycott JD sports and Adidas is ridiculous 😂😂

Disgusting attitude from you imo tbh

1 hour ago, Swally said:

Are you @SonOfLuther?

Joe Hart's form has really dropped. Not all good keepers make it to 40+. His ability has really deteriorated in recent years once he reached around 30. He was great for about 6yrs straight. A definite drop from Forster.

Heres a real kick in the balls for the tarriers. One of their unwashed mob spotted Forsters agent outside celtic Park this evening. Only for it to come out he's Marshall's agent too and he was up there discussing a deal for him. What a pisser.

Archived