C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Marshall is shite so good news. They are cutting back their wage bill.

Wonder why :hmmm:

Might be alot of shite. It was a tarrier mate of mine who said the agent was discussing Marshall. You can tell they are cost cutting for this season without this news anyway. The lack of proper champions league money is making a dent it seems.

Rumour going round that they have only sold 5k season tickets ,reason being they are finding  it easier to get an individual ticket for the games against us so no need to shell out for the whole season , 

Sounds to me a very low figure ,but they are always vague with their actual numbers and when the first reduced allocation game against us season ticket holders were given the option of 2 extra tickets ,Also in our first season back I knew at least 8 taigs who were buying season tickets that hadn’t bought before ,don’t think any renewed after that season .

dont suppose we will get the truth out of them unless they officially sell out ,

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Rumour going round that they have only sold 5k season tickets ,reason being they are finding  it easier to get an individual ticket for the games against us so no need to shell out for the whole season , 

Sounds to me a very low figure ,but they are always vague with their actual numbers and when the first reduced allocation game against us season ticket holders were given the option of 2 extra tickets ,Also in our first season back I knew at least 8 taigs who were buying season tickets that hadn’t bought before ,don’t think any renewed after that season .

dont suppose we will get the truth out of them unless they officially sell out ,

You’ve got too many fenian pals buddy 

37 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Might be alot of shite. It was a tarrier mate of mine who said the agent was discussing Marshall. You can tell they are cost cutting for this season without this news anyway. The lack of proper champions league money is making a dent it seems.

Or 100 pending court trials...

Why would agents be at stadiums the now? I'd imagine any meetings etc like that will be done via zoom, Skype or telephone. Rather than agents going all over the country meeting all different people in a week risking their health significantly 

8 hours ago, magic8ball said:

dont suppose we will get the truth out of them

This can actually be a generic statement whenever referring to any matter you choose concerning them...

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Why would agents be at stadiums the now? I'd imagine any meetings etc like that will be done via zoom, Skype or telephone. Rather than agents going all over the country meeting all different people in a week risking their health significantly 

Forgot you lot norff of the border can only travel 5 miles.

Agent must live local.

Wasn't McMurdo was it. 🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Theyve sold just over 20k apparently 

That fenian cow Alison Conroy said on Clyde the other day the tarriers had sold 41k when it was announced we sold 40k. :lol:

25 minutes ago, B1872 said:

That fenian cow Alison Conroy said on Clyde the other day the tarriers had sold 41k when it was announced we sold 40k. :lol:

I'll bet 😂😂😂

Surprised she didn't say 40001

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Theyve sold just over 20k apparently 

Thats fucking pathetic if true.

Banners when we're no in the league. Not even half their season tickets renewed when they might miss a game against us.

Guaranteed if the SPFL find a way to hold the first old firm back long enough that fans can attend, the taigs announcements on season tickets sold will go from "many thousands" to an actual figure.

9 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

Thats fucking pathetic if true.

Banners when we're no in the league. Not even half their season tickets renewed when they might miss a game against us.

Guaranteed if the SPFL find a way to hold the first old firm back long enough that fans can attend, the taigs announcements on season tickets sold will go from "many thousands" to an actual figure.

We'll be twenty points ahead by Christmas and they won't come back at all mate :thumbsup:

Quote this when it happens :mutley:

11 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

We'll be twenty points ahead by Christmas and they won't come back at all mate :thumbsup:

Quote this when it happens :mutley:

If we win the league this season Liverpool’s celebration will look like a tea party compared to PRW when 55 comes! 🙏🏻

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Didn't click on the one I seen mate, seen it was 'Scum star' or something and was like that explains a lot. 

"We've pure sold mare than they H*** an aw that"

"Have ye aye, how many?"

"Aww I'm no tellin mate, my source tells me it's mare than them though"

All about the Rangers as always.

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

I heard that as well, It’s like when you tell somecunt you’ve just booked up for Tenerife and they say they are just back from Elevenerife.

😂 wee cow.

Archived