C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Ah so it's Forters fault then?

Nothing to do with the scum struggling financially due to unsustainable expenses, overheads and only selling 17,000 season tickets. Not to mention the hundreds of court cases they are facing for the abuse of children!!

Typical from they cunts tbh!

17,000 ST's ! that can't be right radio Clyde said they'd sold 40,000, just like us !:hmmm:

1 hour ago, ally62 said:

17,000 ST's ! that can't be right radio Clyde said they'd sold 40,000, just like us !:hmmm:

Don’t think anybody knows how many they have sold ,the only figure officially coming out is the 17k on the waiting list for season tickets ,Which for me is just another load of Lieswell shite ,I know or more taigs that have given up their tickets in the last 2 years than I know have them 

14 hours ago, ally62 said:

One of my neighbours was telling me that their st renewal deadline had been further extended to the 7th of July, from 2 previous deadline dates...

Obviously they just like teasing the 17,000 who are reportedly clambering to pour hundreds of pounds each in to their club for their tickets...

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Not only do they scummy bastards get awarded titles and free route to CL qualifiers, the wanks have got lucky and are going to be seeded in all 4 rounds. Thus 'should' they make the play off round would avoid Ajax, Olympiakos and Salzburg!

The game is truly a bogey. 

Don't worry though they will fuck it up I'm sure. 

8 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Hope so mate, they will be desperate for that 30m+ CL money.

Some of the best nights on here are when they make an arse of European nights. Comedy gold. 

Of course they are desperate for that cash. Compensation payments are incoming.

11 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Not only do they scummy bastards get awarded titles and free route to CL qualifiers, the wanks have got lucky and are going to be seeded in all 4 rounds. Thus 'should' they make the play off round would avoid Ajax, Olympiakos and Salzburg!

Has our performances in Europe assisted them with the coefficient going up 

17 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

No mate, its all due to the scums performances.

Their coefficient has went up by 3 to 34 based on them topping the EL group last year. Means they sneak above Zagreb by 0.5 points. Been helped that Copenhagen, Basel and Plzen failed to win their leagues.

Still some dangerous sides but knowing the scums luck they will draw Qarabag, Astana or Ludogorets in they reach Q4.

What’s the script again qualifiers are just one off ties ,

On 05/07/2020 at 20:07, VentyFour said:

Looks like big jock did know...

"Jock Stein's son played for the celtic Boys Club in an older age range than myself. In 1968 he left the club pretty sharpish and we were never officially told why? Maybe Jock knew something?"

Knew stein was involved. 

On 05/07/2020 at 14:02, Cracked Actor said:

Around £10,600 so far guys, need to support this journalist actually keen to get this story out there.

Lets try to get him up to 15k target👍

Just chipped another fiver into the Adrian Goldberg fund after listening to his podcast about this whole sordid affair. Thought Michelle and Gordon spoke very well and need to be commended for speaking out.

If this film helps the survivors of CSA (and their friends/families) at THEIR hands get long overdue justice/closure, and highlights the corruption we are currently having to put up with from Nonce FC, their fans, the Scottish government, Police Scotland etc in this seedy little country, then it could turn out to be the best money I’ve ever spent.

I know times are tough, but try to dig deep bears! 

4 hours ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Just chipped another fiver into the Adrian Goldberg fund after listening to his podcast about this whole sordid affair. Thought Michelle and Gordon spoke very well and need to be commended for speaking out.

If this film helps the survivors of CSA (and their friends/families) at THEIR hands get long overdue justice/closure, and highlights the corruption we are currently having to put up with from Nonce FC, their fans, the Scottish government, Police Scotland etc in this seedy little country, then it could turn out to be the best money I’ve ever spent.

I know times are tough, but try to dig deep bears! 

:thumbup:

£10,905 just now.

Rumour on FF that the taigs are looking at disbanding their development squad due to the financial problems caused by covid 19 

Cash rich tae ,

Fuckin shame if true ,might not sleep tonight worrying about the dirty smelly peado cunts 

😛😛😛

9 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Rumour on FF that the taigs are looking at disbanding their development squad due to the financial problems caused by covid 19 

Cash rich tae ,

Fuckin shame if true ,might not sleep tonight worrying about the dirty smelly peado cunts 

😛😛😛

Another post from Twitter saying they are refusing to refund a ticket for someone that's passed away that's fuckin horrible

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Another post from Twitter saying they are refusing to refund a ticket for someone that's passed away that's fuckin horrible

Couldn't afford Craig Gordon, Damian Duff has left, no signings as of yet... There couldn't possibly be  a multitude of court hearings pending in the near future in regards to children, could there?

And let's not forget Dermot's court case in France. How is that going anyway? Haven't heard anything. 

Meanwhile, they have lied, corrupted and coerced in order to get champions league money through a tainted title. Scum of the earth.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Piss poor form ,what else would you expect from a club like no other ,Don’t suppose it’s says a lot for the family either though ,If a relative of mine passed and had games left on a season ticket a refund would be the last thing on my mind 

32 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Couldn't afford Craig Gordon, Damian Duff has left, no signings as of yet... There couldn't possibly be  a multitude of court hearings pending in the near future in regards to children, could there?

And let's not forget Dermot's court case in France. How is that going anyway? Haven't heard anything. 

Meanwhile, they have lied, corrupted and coerced in order to get champions league money through a tainted title. Scum of the earth.

Can’t wait to see how they spin the lack of cash on the covid crisis when they have been so “cash rich” for years 

Got a feeling it won’t be long before they are chasing Lieswell down London Rd 

10 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Don’t suppose it’s says a lot for the family either though ,If a relative of mine passed and had games left on a season ticket a refund would be the last thing on my mind 

Is it possible they couldn't even give it away?
Horrible club and horrible fans.

Archived