C*ltc

16 hours ago, Bears r us said:

:thumbup:

£10,905 just now.

£11,235 da noo. 

I know this is not a laughing matter, but some of the names being used for those contributing have been very clever, I notice the latest one is 'Hugh Keevins' and before that 'Jock Stein'. :whistle:

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

£11,235 da noo. 

I know this is not a laughing matter, but some of the names being used for those contributing have been very clever, I notice the latest one is 'Hugh Keevins' and before that 'Jock Stein'. :whistle:

Donated myself and linked it to my twitter. 10 minutes later the tarrier mates of mine were snapping at it like fuck :pipe:

From the BBC again just now. Thompsons Solicitors applying pressure to the SFA to get a shake on with their 'investigation'........:tu:. Not entirely sure what current 'lockdown restriction' is in place to stop the publishment of the report either online or to the press.............

Historical child sex abuse victims' solicitors have asked the courts to force the Scottish FA to release details of its ongoing investigation.

Football's national governing body has yet to publish the completed version of an independent report into the subject that it commissioned in 2017.

That is despite releasing interim findings two years ago.

Report author Martin Henry expects the SFA to publish it "once easing of lockdown restrictions permits".

But Laura Connor, a partner with Thompsons Solicitors, believes it is "long overdue" and that "we have been left with no option but to pursue the SFA through the courts to force the release of the report".

The interim findings made a total of 95 recommendations and the SFA says it has since actioned, or is in the process of actioning, two-thirds of them.

However, the final independent report could go further and highlight failings at individual clubs.

Among the areas of concern highlighted by the interim findings were:

• A shortfall in money and resources to help tackle the issue
  • A need for football clubs to accept greater responsibility for affiliated youth clubs
  • The requirement of a designated SFA board member for safeguarding issues

"Our clients and survivors of abuse which happened within Scottish football made great efforts to assist with investigations to allow this report to be prepared," Ms Connor added.

"Survivors have waited patiently as months and years have now passed with no date for publication in sight.

"The report contains vital information on the scale of sexual abuse in Scottish football and it is not fair to survivors for this to be held back any longer."

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

David Marshall potentiality heading to stoke, and the way things are going surely joe hart will want too much in wages, so they could end up with fuck all here 

The unwashed are still hoping that Forster signs. No joke.

Marshall or Hart would be comical.

Sneaky feeling now they might go for Hladky.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

The unwashed are still hoping that Forster signs. No joke.

Marshall or Hart would be comical.

Sneaky feeling now they might go for Hladky.

Dunno how I’ve managed to get the word potentiality in there 🤔 anyway agree with the comical comment, here’s hoping it’s one of those 2 

56 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

From the BBC again just now. More pressure being applied to the SFA to get a shake on with their 'investigation'........:tu:

Historical child sex abuse victims' solicitors have asked the courts to force the Scottish FA to release details of its ongoing investigation.

Football's national governing body has yet to publish the completed version of an independent report into the subject that it commissioned in 2017.

Report author Martin Henry expects the SFA to publish it "once easing of lockdown restrictions permits".

But Laura Connor, a partner with Thompsons Solicitors, believes it is "long overdue" and that "we have been left with no option but to pursue the SFA through the courts to force the release of the report".

The interim findings made a total of 95 recommendations and the SFA says it has since actioned, or is in the process of actioning, two-thirds of them.

However, the final independent report could go further and highlight failings at individual clubs.

• A need for football clubs to accept greater responsibility for affiliated youth clubs

"Our clients and survivors of abuse which happened within Scottish football made great efforts to assist with investigations to allow this report to be prepared," Ms Connor added.

"Survivors have waited patiently as months and years have now passed with no date for publication in sight.

"The report contains vital information on the scale of sexual abuse in Scottish football and it is not fair to survivors for this to be held back any longer."

Why the need to release an interim report ,just get it published 

Looks to me that the SFA have also been guilty of administrative issues or possibly holding back and editing as required 

Already saw that one of the survivors has said that a section of the report is being removed that links trafficking victims across borders 

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Donated myself and linked it to my twitter. 10 minutes later the tarrier mates of mine were snapping at it like fuck :pipe:

Well done for the donation. :thumbup:

I will be honest mate and say I did not share this on my twitter (I would with any normal fund raising thing) because I thought it would lead to no end of problems, and it seems I was right going by your post.  :pipe:

1 hour ago, SteveEarle said:

From the BBC again just now. Thompsons Solicitors applying pressure to the SFA to get a shake on with their 'investigation'........:tu:. Not entirely sure what current 'lockdown restriction' is in place to stop the publishment of the report either online or to the press.............

I hope he proves me wrong, but there is something very strange about that Martin Henry.  :britney:

1 hour ago, SteveEarle said:

Laura Connor, a partner with Thompsons Solicitors, believes it is "long overdue" and that "we have been left with no option but to pursue the SFA through the courts to force the release of the report".

Get in there.
Hope they mention the beasts changing the sfa rules to suit their sleekit agenda. 
Shit is getting closer.

Hopefully this and Adrian Goldberg's film will shake up the snp,plod,the sfa/spfl and that horrible shower out the east end, 

11 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Well done for the donation. :thumbup:

I will be honest mate and say I did not share this on my twitter (I would with any normal fund raising thing) because I thought it would lead to no end of problems, and it seems I was right going by your post.  :pipe:

I take them all on anyway. Any that get out of hand get blocked and reported to twitter. Job done.

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Get in there.
Hope they mention the beasts changing the sfa rules to suit their sleekit agenda. 
Shit is getting closer.

Hopefully this and Adrian Goldberg's film will shake up the snp,plod,the sfa/spfl and that horrible shower out the east end, 

Hope I’m wrong but I have little faith in the investigative powers of the SFA.

The scope of the review was drafted in such a way as to lose celtic in the crowd and make them “just another team” instead of focusing on them, as the most damning example by a million miles.

Imagine, in the wake of Grenfell, there was a demand for a public inquiry and, instead of a forensic examination of what happened there, the Government opted for a woolly, nondescript catch all report on every tower block in the country.

There would justifiably be outrage but that is exactly what the SFA have done to ensure the scum are not exposed to the glare all on their own. It is a meaningless exercise purely to tick a box.

The delay is not because there are fireworks in there, it is, in my opinion, purely to buy time for Humza Yousaf to hope that, eventually the Thomson action fails and the story blows over or, alternately, some other story/crisis comes along and we all forget the dozens (or perhaps hundreds) of victims.

Yousaf’s excuse for turning a blind eye has been “our hands are tied until the SFA report is published”. That fig leaf disappears when the SFA are forced to publish.

What is particularly sad about this story is that the key parties involved (celtic, the SFA, the Scottish Government) are all having to be dragged, kicking and screaming into the light and forced by the courts to do something approaching the right thing.

They have resisted the tears and the ruined lives to try to keep their own noses clean and every attempt at justice by the victims has been fought when what was needed was an arm round the shoulder and the words “we are so, so sorry about what happened, what can we possibly do to help you?”

If any of you have not yet chipped in to Adrian Goldberg’s crowdfunding page and can afford to do so, please help if you can. Such is the control and influence of the scumbags who would sweep this back under the carpet, it will take a journalist from outside Scotland to tackle the evil forces at work here.

Adrian, if you ever read this, I truly wish you every success but be aware of the shitstorm that will come your way when you start asking the wrong people the wrong questions.

One name links several of the main parties involved. McGinn.

celtic know it, the SFA know it.  

Soon the whole truth will be known, dragged out in a court of law, and I really think McGinn may be guilty of a bit more than turning a blind eye.

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Not such a good time for Lawwell at Torbett Towers.

Impeding child abuse court case

Tainted title looking precarious

Grip loosening on SPFL

His position at UEFA

laugh-1.gif

All of these points may be uncomfortable for him but none are a true headshot.

53 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Hope I’m wrong but I have little faith in the investigative powers of the SFA.

The scope of the review was drafted in such a way as to lose celtic in the crowd and make them “just another team” instead of focusing on them, as the most damning example by a million miles.

Imagine, in the wake of Grenfell, there was a demand for a public inquiry and, instead of a forensic examination of what happened there, the Government opted for a woolly, nondescript catch all report on every tower block in the country.

There would justifiably be outrage but that is exactly what the SFA have done to ensure the scum are not exposed to the glare all on their own. It is a meaningless exercise purely to tick a box.

The delay is not because there are fireworks in there, it is, in my opinion, purely to buy time for Humza Yousaf to hope that, eventually the Thomson action fails and the story blows over or, alternately, some other story/crisis comes along and we all forget the dozens (or perhaps hundreds) of victims.

Yousaf’s excuse for turning a blind eye has been “our hands are tied until the SFA report is published”. That fig leaf disappears when the SFA are forced to publish.

What is particularly sad about this story is that the key parties involved (celtic, the SFA, the Scottish Government) are all having to be dragged, kicking and screaming into the light and forced by the courts to do something approaching the right thing.

They have resisted the tears and the ruined lives to try to keep their own noses clean and every attempt at justice by the victims has been fought when what was needed was an arm round the shoulder and the words “we are so, so sorry about what happened, what can we possibly do to help you?”

If any of you have not yet chipped in to Adrian Goldberg’s crowdfunding page and can afford to do so, please help if you can. Such is the control and influence of the scumbags who would sweep this back under the carpet, it will take a journalist from outside Scotland to tackle the evil forces at work here.

Adrian, if you ever read this, I truly wish you every success but be aware of the shitstorm that will come your way when you start asking the wrong people the wrong questions.

Great post mate. 

clapping bear.gif

Archived