C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, scotty1976 said:

One name links several of the main parties involved. McGinn.

celtic know it, the SFA know it.  

Soon the whole truth will be known, dragged out in a court of law, and I really think McGinn may be guilty of a bit more than turning a blind eye.

On his trips with cbc I would put money on that filthy old bastard got a kick out of the kids being abused.
Unless he was in the middle of it.

17 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

I’m sure I heard on the radio today that the SFA blamed Covid for the delay on the investigation!! It’s been ongoing for years!!

Correct. The S.F.A. are as complicit as the ring masters.

Who authorised the change to the rules of association. 

Why were they changed and the reason  for doing so.

You don't need to be Einstein  to work this one out.

McGinn chairman of the S.F.A. Director of the trophy shop of horrors.

The Japs placemen now in place to rebuff all allegations against  the ring .

The go to guy leading the inquiry has working and no doubt personal relationships  with convicted paedophiles. 

A spokesperson and advisor to Cardinal Keith.

Call me stupid but the 3 wise monkeys would see through  this sham.

3 years to conduct a review into the vile practices (let's say in Scottish Football for arguments sake) that could have been concluded  in 3 weeks and that's being generous, when every man and their dug know where the epicenter was and is based to this very day.

Kick them Out. 

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

What is particularly sad about this story is that the key parties involved (celtic, the SFA, the Scottish Government) are all having to be dragged, kicking and screaming into the light and forced by the courts to do something approaching the right thing.

They have resisted the tears and the ruined lives to try to keep their own noses clean and every attempt at justice by the victims has been fought when what was needed was an arm round the shoulder and the words “we are so, so sorry about what happened, what can we possibly do to help you?”

If any of you have not yet chipped in to Adrian Goldberg’s crowdfunding page and can afford to do so, please help if you can. Such is the control and influence of the scumbags who would sweep this back under the carpet, it will take a journalist from outside Scotland to tackle the evil forces at work here.

Adrian, if you ever read this, I truly wish you every success but be aware of the shitstorm that will come your way when you start asking the wrong people the wrong questions.

Excellent piece Colin.
Sorry I cut it down to what exactly Adrian Goldberg alluded to when he highlighted all the parties involved in DELAY,DENIAL and COVER UPS.

5 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Excellent piece Colin.
Sorry I cut it down to what exactly Adrian Goldberg alluded to when he highlighted all the parties involved in DELAY,DENIAL and COVER UPS.

Agree with this an excellent post.

They can't  or won't say sorry,  for to do so they would have to accept their guilt in the crimes committed against children at their sordid club.

They all knew from chairman to supporters. 

They'll  champion every cause that they believe  will show them in a good light but deep down they all know they are rotten to the core.

Kick them Out .

3 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Adrian, if you ever read this, I truly wish you every success but be aware of the shitstorm that will come your way when you start asking the wrong people the wrong questions.

Great post Colin. Only thing I might disagree with is that the shitstorm will really begin for Adrian when he starts asking the right people the right questions!

2 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

Great post Colin. Only thing I might disagree with is that the shitstorm will really begin for Adrian when he starts asking the right people the right questions!

Agreed!

“Right” by any decent standards but, in their eyes, very much “wrong”

8 minutes ago, VentyFour said:

It has been discovered that one of the three on the panel has already been offered and taken up a position with the S.F.A.

That person is Marc Cooper. 

How long has he been a season ticket holder at the Glitterdome?

Regarding the SFA carrying out a report in CSA in Scottish football its just another case of "marking their own homework" 

I mentioned this a while back about a case involving the SFA, A couple of years ago while at work got talking to a client about football, he was telling me about his sons football and his teams annual trip to Blackpool for a youth tournament, Anyway he started going on about a case involving the SFA, His son was attending an academy ran by a guy who once played youth level for us (never recognised nor can remember the name, The guy was well respected and had 2 groups one in Ayrshire and one in Glasgow, He had over 100 boys in both groups and was doing OK for himself, He learned of another coach within the SFA set up who had allegations of CSA against him, Doing the right thing the guy with the academy informed the SFA of what he had heard was going on, The SFA instead of following up the allegations and investigation the Peado coach they removed the license of the whistle-blower, 

This conversation I had was about 2 years ago and apparently the case for the removal of the whistle bowers license was waiting to go to court,The client who told me the story seemed quite excited and confident that once through the court system the whistle blower was going public on the CSA cover up at the SFA, 

3 hours ago, 72barca said:

All of these points may be uncomfortable for him but none are a true headshot.

If we’ve learned nothing else these past few years, it’s ‘I’ll believe it when I see it’.

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

This cunt must really want a job at the piggery

Came up in my Google page btw.

5AD93CF4-F370-431D-80A6-9EB096751D6D.png

He missed a last minute penalty and after all these years he still looks to blame. lol

4 hours ago, AdzKyle said:

I’m sure I heard on the radio today that the SFA blamed Covid for the delay on the investigation!! It’s been ongoing for years!!

If anything they should’ve had more time to release  a “dossier”.  We were able and it got shot down.  Hmmmm. 

4 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

What’s this mate?  

36 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Flowchart in the Daily Rhebel from official scum publication making CBC place in the scum “family” crystal clear.

Completely blows away the “separate entity” pish

Screenshot_20200709-073348_Facebook.jpg

Archived