C*ltc

From the flowchart its very clear that cbc were part of celtic, its also clear that Edinburgh cbc were also part of the family.

Now if we go back to Neil Strachan who was employed by them, him being part of the pedo ring with James Rennie, and James Rennie working very close with Martin Hendrie. Now Martins other collegue, Marc Cooper, has taken a job for the organisation that he was supposed to be doing an 'independent investigation' for.

Nothing will remain hidden.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

Flowchart in the Daily Rhebel from official scum publication making CBC place in the scum “family” crystal clear.

Completely blows away the “separate entity” pish

Usual Rebel catching up with what's been kicking round t'internet for the past few weeks.

Surprised the article got past holicom. 

Wonder if the rebel is starting to realise they are pissing against the wind in defending that mob and are slowly turning so they can sink the boot in when hopefully they bastards get their comeuppance............ naw, me neither. 

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

I can’t help but feel their separate entity argument will be upheld because of some technicality. They will have plotted a way out of this for years.

The whole arguement on seperate entity will be a legal connection,and both organisations will have seperate boards and  accounts etc 

They may well have got off Scot free a few years back but some things have changed since then ,Since they profited by getting players from the boys club they now are liable ,also part of the SFA report does say that clubs need to take responsibility for action by affiliated youth clubs 

Every man and there dug knew that the boys club and parent club were connected and of course they have ALWAYS had a moral obligation for what went on but as we all know they are severely lacking in morals 

8 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Flowchart in the Daily Rhebel from official scum publication making CBC place in the scum “family” crystal clear.

Completely blows away the “separate entity” pish

14 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Regarding the SFA carrying out a report in CSA in Scottish football its just another case of "marking their own homework" 

I mentioned this a while back about a case involving the SFA, A couple of years ago while at work got talking to a client about football, he was telling me about his sons football and his teams annual trip to Blackpool for a youth tournament, Anyway he started going on about a case involving the SFA, His son was attending an academy ran by a guy who once played youth level for us (never recognised nor can remember the name, The guy was well respected and had 2 groups one in Ayrshire and one in Glasgow, He had over 100 boys in both groups and was doing OK for himself, He learned of another coach within the SFA set up who had allegations of CSA against him, Doing the right thing the guy with the academy informed the SFA of what he had heard was going on, The SFA instead of following up the allegations and investigation the Peado coach they removed the license of the whistle-blower, 

This conversation I had was about 2 years ago and apparently the case for the removal of the whistle bowers license was waiting to go to court,The client who told me the story seemed quite excited and confident that once through the court system the whistle blower was going public on the CSA cover up at the SFA, 

7 hours ago, VentyFour said:

Screenshot_20200709-073348_Facebook.jpg

7 hours ago, VentyFour said:

From the flowchart its very clear that cbc were part of celtic, its also clear that Edinburgh cbc were also part of the family.

Now if we go back to Neil Strachan who was employed by them, him being part of the pedo ring with James Rennie, and James Rennie working very close with Martin Hendrie. Now Martins other collegue, Marc Cooper, has taken a job for the organisation that he was supposed to be doing an 'independent investigation' for.

Nothing will remain hidden.

I would assume paedo pete didn't need his albran this morning.
it would seem the tick tock is getting louder. 

Just a thought, has anyone  contacted Louis Theroux. NETFLIX or any of the major media outlets would broadcast if he was involved.

He investigated but felt he was duped by Saville .

Don't think he'd be fooled again if he was to investigate the crimes committed under the umbrella of celtic. You never know who might be unearthed.

Kick them Out. 

4 minutes ago, Lets go 55 said:

Just a thought, has anyone  contacted Louis Theroux. NETFLIX or any of the major media outlets would broadcast if he was involved.

He investigated but felt he was duped by Saville .

Don't think he'd be fooled again if he was to investigate the crimes committed under the umbrella of celtic. You never know who might be unearthed.

Kick them Out. 

Broadcaster here raising funds to make a documentary and well on his way to his target amount. 

Screenshot_20200709_172410_com.android.chrome.jpg

3 minutes ago, Cracked Actor said:

Broadcaster here raising funds to make a documentary and well on his way to his target amount. 

Screenshot_20200709_172410_com.android.chrome.jpg

I know but still believe the more journalists outwith scotland who get on board will expose them and show the world what they are all about. 

Kick them Out. 

33 minutes ago, Lets go 55 said:

I know but still believe the more journalists outwith scotland who get on board will expose them and show the world what they are all about. 

Kick them Out. 

Absolutely but a wee update on this one's progress doesn't hurt, Looks like he is almost there.

48 minutes ago, Lets go 55 said:

Kick them Out. 

Rumoured to be a few other journalist waiting to run with stories not just in the UK 

Just read on twitter the deluded twats think that because they found a newspaper article that some 17 year old who was an s form sheep signing got to play for cbc, that means cbc and paedo fc are separate as the sheep wouldnt have let him play for the paedos . Talk about clutching at straws.

2 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Just read on twitter the deluded twats think that because they found a newspaper article that some 17 year old who was an s form sheep signing got to play for cbc, that means cbc and paedo fc are separate as the sheep wouldnt have let him play for the paedos . Talk about clutching at straws.

That’s tarriers for you ,tenuous links and excuses for everything to deflect 

Its like a tarrier up on a murder charge standing standing in court saying ,aye but that prof stole a pencil at school 

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Bear in mind Thomson shat it from the penalty spot ,nowt like a bit of tarrier deflection 

I pray he thinks about that miss every second of every day :mutley:

I had just flicked the tv over to find out their score only to see the ball sitting on the spot. I have never shouted/screamed so loud at a penalty miss in my life.

If memory serves they were already one goal up on us when they got that pen. Go 2 up and who knows what would have happened. 

Git it up him. :lol:

5 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Rumoured to be a few other journalist waiting to run with stories not just in the UK 

If they are Yank journalists looking into the New Jersey crimes then look out.

It's trendy right now in the US to go after sex offenders. A true journalists dream.

6 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Bear in mind Thomson shat it from the penalty spot ,nowt like a bit of tarrier deflection 

If he scored the they had won by the same 5 goal margin we had but they were away from home....but we were to believe we were shite and Dunfermline lay down whilst the beasts hammered killie who were clearly at the top of their game🤣🤣

What they forget to mention is,  that was the 2nd time that season Dunfermline lay down to us as we stuck 6 by them at East End park earlier in the season 

Archived