C*ltc

12 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Having a go about a shop refit. Fucking living fucking rent fucking free.

I almost feel sorry for them.....almost.

Every waking moment thinking/seething about a 'deid club'.

They are not right in the head.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Suddenly Kent's hair looks fantastic! 

Just seen TLBs comments on the thumb. Ooft. Doesn't seem too concerned about his 'mental health' now!

I noticed that too. All sensitivity gone out the window for him now with the age old 'pull yourself together FFS' routine!!!:lol:

Seems the pretence over Griff's mental health battle and all the sympathy everyone had to give has been forgotten. 

Amazing how no one in the media will correct them on their lies. 

Threw under the bus by the manager and team captain. 

Just seen TLBs comments on the thumb. Ooft. Doesn't seem too concerned about his 'mental health' now!

Haven’t seen them but there seems to be a few digs going round regarding his weight issue,just a daft boy etc 

Fuck all about the pics floating about on social media regarding him back on the gear .reckon they have already used the mental health card already but then again he probably hasn’t failed a drug test again yet 

Casually called 'Griff' in the media!

And he warned Griff his social media posts must STOP now.

The striker has been left out of the Celts’ squad for their pre-season camp in France because of his poor physical condition.

And Lenny slammed: “I’m not happy.

“I think that’s fairly obvious by the fact that we’ve left him behind.

“He’s come back out of condition and overweight. Any physical work we asked him to do he was coming out of saying he was injured.

“That’s going to be the case because he’s out of condition.

“So it would have been absolutely pointless bringing him with us. We had an extensive week in Loughborough and he wouldn’t have been fit to play the games here in France.

“The ball is firmly in his court now in terms of getting himself in the right condition.”

Griff reacted to the news he was being bombed out of the squad by posting a message on Instagram vowing to prove his critics wrong - which angered Lennon.

He’s also been making TikTok videos on social media which have infuriated the Hoops boss.

He added: “He needs to stop all the social media nonsense with all these slogans he puts out there. It’s not the real world we all live in.

“The boys here are all top professionals and I have a great staff who are all professional as well. They deserve better and he should know better.

“He needs to get his head down and get fit because that’s what we pay him for.

“We’ve done everything we possibly could for him.

“He had a long lay-off and came back to get back into the team.

“For me he was still a bit short fitness-wise but had enough to get through the Scottish games.

“But if he wants to have a future here at the club it’s down to himself.

“We’re not prepared to do a lot more for him. Everything’s there for him. He’s let himself down and he’s let us down.

“You can never say never about chances but he’s got a lot to do to get back in around it.

“The ball is firmly in his court and it shouldn’t have come to this. He shouldn’t have been out of condition and he shouldn’t have been heavier.”

Asked if he had stern words with Griffiths when he told him he was being left out of the squad, Lennon added: “I did, yeah.

“That is between myself and him but I told him he wouldn’t be coming on the trip and we were bitterly disappointed in how he’s come back.

“And since then I’m disappointed with his reaction on social media as well, when we’ve asked him not to engage on social media because it just becomes a downward spiral.”

Lennon fears Griffiths will end up regretting his actions in later life, adding: “I think he will.

“He’s got a fantastic opportunity at a club that believes in him and managers that believe in him and he keeps letting himself down.”

4 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

It once again shows the utter hypocrites that make up that club. 

They were quite happy to point the fingers at others.  Now they couldn't give two shits about his mental health. 

42 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It once again shows the utter hypocrites that make up that club. 

They were quite happy to point the fingers at others.  Now they couldn't get two shits about his mental health. 

Fuck all wrong with the wee rats mental health last year anyway ,

Casually called 'Griff' in the media!

And he warned Griff his social media posts must STOP now.

The striker has been left out of the Celts’ squad for their pre-season camp in France because of his poor physical condition.

And Lenny slammed: “I’m not happy.

“I think that’s fairly obvious by the fact that we’ve left him behind.

“He’s come back out of condition and overweight. Any physical work we asked him to do he was coming out of saying he was injured.

“That’s going to be the case because he’s out of condition.

“So it would have been absolutely pointless bringing him with us. We had an extensive week in Loughborough and he wouldn’t have been fit to play the games here in France.

“The ball is firmly in his court now in terms of getting himself in the right condition.”

Griff reacted to the news he was being bombed out of the squad by posting a message on Instagram vowing to prove his critics wrong - which angered Lennon.

He’s also been making TikTok videos on social media which have infuriated the Hoops boss.

He added: “He needs to stop all the social media nonsense with all these slogans he puts out there. It’s not the real world we all live in.

“The boys here are all top professionals and I have a great staff who are all professional as well. They deserve better and he should know better.

“He needs to get his head down and get fit because that’s what we pay him for.

“We’ve done everything we possibly could for him.

“He had a long lay-off and came back to get back into the team.

“For me he was still a bit short fitness-wise but had enough to get through the Scottish games.

“But if he wants to have a future here at the club it’s down to himself.

“We’re not prepared to do a lot more for him. Everything’s there for him. He’s let himself down and he’s let us down.

“You can never say never about chances but he’s got a lot to do to get back in around it.

“The ball is firmly in his court and it shouldn’t have come to this. He shouldn’t have been out of condition and he shouldn’t have been heavier.”

Asked if he had stern words with Griffiths when he told him he was being left out of the squad, Lennon added: “I did, yeah.

“That is between myself and him but I told him he wouldn’t be coming on the trip and we were bitterly disappointed in how he’s come back.

“And since then I’m disappointed with his reaction on social media as well, when we’ve asked him not to engage on social media because it just becomes a downward spiral.”

Lennon fears Griffiths will end up regretting his actions in later life, adding: “I think he will.

“He’s got a fantastic opportunity at a club that believes in him and managers that believe in him and he keeps letting himself down.”

Griff and Lenny! 🤮

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Lenny, Griff. :lol::belm:

Barking mate!

Seen the BBC Sport headline and it was something like ‘Ryan Kent sent off in friendly as Klimala makes his mark’.

Yet more negative Rangers spin and positive celtic spin.

You’d never have thought we’d just beat the team that beat Juventus and still in the Champions League and played with 10 men for 50 minutes and the scum drew with fucking Nice.

Thank fuck I’ll never pay the BBC a fucking penny - fenian bastards!

26 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Tbh the tarriers barely mentioned about the cokeheids mental health, they let their lapdogs in the media do that for them, shows you just how much a hold they have over the press 

Aye it’s easy to stay silent when you’ve got people doing your talking for you. 👍🏻

56 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

If he played anywhere else he’d be out a job by now.

Waster

Can you imagine he was a black Colombian who helped kids and the poor in his village?

He would’ve been called a waster and told to leave the country if if he couldn’t handle the abuse......... oh wait a minute!

47 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Can you imagine he was a black Colombian who helped kids and the poor in his village?

He would’ve been called a waster and told to leave the country if if he couldn’t handle the abuse......... oh wait a minute!

He's too busy creating his own village with his fuckin offspring.

Seems there is nothing he can do that will force the tarriers into selling him, or even sacking him.

their thirst for the league this year will outweigh his antics, as they know they can’t afford to replace him with a striker that will be as effective as him(when he actually does try a leg)
the other players at that club must wonder it’s one rule for him, another rule for the rest.

lennon talks about professionalism, well show you mean it by getting rid of, that will show you actually have some authority.

Archived