C*ltc

2 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Seems there is nothing he can do that will force the tarriers into selling him, or even sacking him.

their thirst for the league this year will outweigh his antics, as they know they can’t afford to replace him with a striker that will be as effective as him(when he actually does try a leg)
the other players at that club must wonder it’s one rule for him, another rule for the rest.

lennon talks about professionalism, well show you mean it by getting rid of, that will show you actually have some authority.

Lennon lecturing anyone on professionalism is laughable

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go on Twitter to congratulate Real Madrid for winning the league on the pitch last night = tarrier meltdown

Go on Twitter to congratulate Leeds Utd for getting promoted on the pitch today = tarrier meltdown

Fucking glorious 😂

Any other club winning a league on the pitch tomorrow? :pipe:

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Go on Twitter to congratulate Real Madrid for winning the league on the pitch last night = tarrier meltdown

Go on Twitter to congratulate Leeds Utd for getting promoted on the pitch today = tarrier meltdown

Fucking glorious 😂

Any other club winning a league on the pitch tomorrow? :pipe:

What is wrong with these cunts ,they know what their club does it wrong ,from tainted titles to CSA cover ups but don’t ever dare have a pop about them 

11 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

What is wrong with these cunts ,they know what their club does it wrong ,from tainted titles to CSA cover ups but don’t ever dare have a pop about them 

Ya point scoring bastard

12 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Another one bites the dust. Lockdown has seen them multiply ten fold. Their unwashed obsession has no limits.

Walter Tull was the first black player signed by Rangers and I believe the first in Scotland. His story is truly remarkable, he IS history at it’s finest. I believe he has a memorial inside Ibrox. He joined up for WW1 and became the first black Private soldier of colour to go to Sandhurst and  pass with flying colours, he died leading a sortie shortly before armistice.  A truly remarkable man and one of us. He was also subjected to so much racial abuse in a match in England that even the sports journalists thought it beyond the pale reporting it as such. A war hero we should never forget.

12 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Casually called 'Griff' in the media!

And he warned Griff his social media posts must STOP now.

The striker has been left out of the Celts’ squad for their pre-season camp in France because of his poor physical condition.

And Lenny slammed: “I’m not happy.

“I think that’s fairly obvious by the fact that we’ve left him behind.

“He’s come back out of condition and overweight. Any physical work we asked him to do he was coming out of saying he was injured.

“That’s going to be the case because he’s out of condition.

“So it would have been absolutely pointless bringing him with us. We had an extensive week in Loughborough and he wouldn’t have been fit to play the games here in France.

“The ball is firmly in his court now in terms of getting himself in the right condition.”

Griff reacted to the news he was being bombed out of the squad by posting a message on Instagram vowing to prove his critics wrong - which angered Lennon.

He’s also been making TikTok videos on social media which have infuriated the Hoops boss.

He added: “He needs to stop all the social media nonsense with all these slogans he puts out there. It’s not the real world we all live in.

“The boys here are all top professionals and I have a great staff who are all professional as well. They deserve better and he should know better.

“He needs to get his head down and get fit because that’s what we pay him for.

“We’ve done everything we possibly could for him.

“He had a long lay-off and came back to get back into the team.

“For me he was still a bit short fitness-wise but had enough to get through the Scottish games.

“But if he wants to have a future here at the club it’s down to himself.

“We’re not prepared to do a lot more for him. Everything’s there for him. He’s let himself down and he’s let us down.

“You can never say never about chances but he’s got a lot to do to get back in around it.

“The ball is firmly in his court and it shouldn’t have come to this. He shouldn’t have been out of condition and he shouldn’t have been heavier.”

Asked if he had stern words with Griffiths when he told him he was being left out of the squad, Lennon added: “I did, yeah.

“That is between myself and him but I told him he wouldn’t be coming on the trip and we were bitterly disappointed in how he’s come back.

“And since then I’m disappointed with his reaction on social media as well, when we’ve asked him not to engage on social media because it just becomes a downward spiral.”

Lennon fears Griffiths will end up regretting his actions in later life, adding: “I think he will.

“He’s got a fantastic opportunity at a club that believes in him and managers that believe in him and he keeps letting himself down.”

Griff. :britney:

Archived