C*ltc

2 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

We should not, ever have to rely on THEM falling apart. We have to win by our own efforts, fair and square, anything else would be a hollow victory even if it did mean stopping 9 1/2 in a row.

Too right mate.

Although I’ll settle for one hollow victory, just this once.👍

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, HG5 said:

Hope you’re right, but we do keep saying this.

Time it turned out as we want.....

I was saying the same thing when lennon got the job permanent, him cracking up. It didn't happen and we can't rely on it. 

We need to match their consistency against the other clubs in the league over the course of a season not just half of it.  It's a tough challenge but it was never going to be easy.

6 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

We kinda need a bit of both tbh mate.

We need them to lose some of that consistency vs the diddy teams or no matter what we do we will face an uphill struggle 

They need to lose the refs and compliance officer who will make sure any small thing we do is punished but nobody saw a bloody thing when they blatantly do it.

15 minutes ago, frenv said:

I see Milan have signed the Nordic CB Kjær for £3.5m.

That'll be the Danish CB with a very similar sounding name.

Couldn’t afford Ajers £50million price tag. 

Daily Rhebel will have the headline “Ajer snubs Milan” tomorrow all over the backpages

On 10/07/2020 at 16:48, Cracked Actor said:

This is one documentary that will be getting made and I am sure a few on here have played a part in helping to get this one over the line. 

Screenshot_20200710_164639_com.android.chrome.jpg

This page is worth a look at, Adrian gives an update about the filming and a book he plans to write. He is still looking for more donations to do the best job he can.

£16,276 raised of £30,000 target. 

2 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

Daily Rhebel will have the headline “Ajer snubs Milan” tomorrow all over the backpages

Standard procedure, ‘victory for celtic’ headline,  of a made up story with a made up price tag... Saying that, the £50 mill is a tall one even for that lot and that’s saying something...

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

This page is worth a look at, Adrian gives an update about the filming and a book he plans to write. He is still looking for more donations to do the best job he can.

£16,276 raised of £30,000 target. 

BRU I am desperate for the victims of the celtic Sex Abuse Scandal to get all the justice they deserve. I chipped in a little to support Adrian get to the £15K he said he needed. I'm just a little unnerved to see that the £15K (not an unsubstantial figure) to get the film made has now jumped to £30K. Please god not another who sees this as a cash cow to bleed more money out of folk desperate to see some form of justice.

Reminds me of those petitions that seemed to do the rounds to have questions asked in parliament about the scandal. The amount of signatures required seemed to rise every time you got near the figure they'd first asked for in the first place!?!?

19 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

BRU I am desperate for the victims of the celtic Sex Abuse Scandal to get all the justice they deserve. I chipped in a little to support Adrian get to the £15K he said he needed. I'm just a little unnerved to see that the £15K (not an unsubstantial figure) to get the film made has now jumped to £30K. Please god not another who sees this as a cash cow to bleed more money out of folk desperate to see some form of justice.

I get your point and hope it is not as you say :thumbup: but I think most of these things start off at a level they think looks achievable for people donating, and then raise it once that has happened.

I certainly hope that is how it is because there must be a lot of money to be made by a film and book. Fingers crossed it is all for the right reasons. 

12 minutes ago, aird said:

For a team that always claim they should go straight into the champions league group stages you'd think they could at least win a friendly 😂

Another brave performance 

5 hours ago, bluenoz said:

So now "every player is for sale at the right price."

They have changed their rhetoric from a few weeks ago.

Money troubles at the scumdome....... 

The narrative coming from them reminds me a lot of the narrative that came from us in the late McLeish & Smith days. We just didn’t see what was coming, or blindly ignored it. 

i very much hope this is a sign that the same is in the post for them.....

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Because he plays well against them? Bit of a mental statement 

No, because of the complete disdain he shows them. The disrespect shown with the tricks, flicks, etc in a random pre-season friendly. He also turned around and had a pop at Lennon after he was mouthing off at him 

7 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Because he plays well against them? Bit of a mental statement 

Lennon is starting to unravel like he always does. DR claiming Neymar would have lost in a fight to Lennon after their wee spat. Ha! Two swift punches would have that fat fuck on the deck before he knew what hit him.

Journalism at its best 😂

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

No, because of the complete disdain he shows them. The disrespect shown with the tricks, flicks, etc in a random pre-season friendly. He also turned around and had a pop at Lennon after he was mouthing off at him 

He always does the tricks 

On 20/07/2020 at 10:02, Rfc52 said:

We kinda need a bit of both tbh mate.

We need them to lose some of that consistency vs the diddy teams or no matter what we do we will face an uphill struggle 

They would if we put pressure on them, after new year they had free passes essentially as we made a cunt of things at times before they even kicked off their games 

23 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Lennon is starting to unravel like he always does. DR claiming Neymar would have lost in a fight to Lennon after their wee spat. Ha! Two swift punches would have that fat fuck on the deck before he knew what hit him.

Journalism at its best 😂

Indicative of the sub-fanzine level which passes for journalism these days.

They really do lower themselves - if it’s to be seen to have the ‘common touch’, it doesn’t say much for how they regard their target audience!

49 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

The narrative coming from them reminds me a lot of the narrative that came from us in the late McLeish & Smith days. We just didn’t see what was coming, or blindly ignored it. 

i very much hope this is a sign that the same is in the post for them.....

We can keep our fingers crossed. That wage bill was always unsustainable and recent events will have hurt them financially. 

Seeing them crash and burn would be perfect karma. 

Archived