• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, OhW said:

To be fair, it probably appeared after he googled Rangers. I wouldn’t be clicking on that shite though. 

The amount of taigs googling Rangers must be frightening,I’m getting all sorts of ads popping up for their gear,never once have I entered their name into my google 

Did it on Bing once years ago ,if you typed in the club name with a space and and S if came up with all the CSA stuff 😀

OhW likes this
16 hours ago, soulboy said:

Just read on twitter the deluded twats think that because they found a newspaper article that some 17 year old who was an s form sheep signing got to play for cbc, that means cbc and paedo fc are separate as the sheep wouldnt have let him play for the paedos . Talk about clutching at straws.

If you were sitting across the table from the bheast that spouted that pish,you would actually burst out laughing in their face if it wasn't so serious.
Horrible club surrounded itself with horrible cunts since 1*88.
The sooner this rotten club are wiped from history the better for the victims.

1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

They certainly know how to deal with paedophiles and rapists.
Unlike our once proud justice system which has been ruined.

I lost faith in the justice system years ago ,been screwed over as victim and as innocent accused by the system 

6 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Anything that lumps misery on that fuckin cretin is fine by me.
Still waiting for a dope test being carried out for his latest binge.

Hope your no holding your breath on that test happening 

Hes the type he should be front of the queue for a “random” test every man and their dug knows he’s on the sniff ,but he’s playing for the protected club 

42 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Tell you one thing the scums ex players don't half push the club's propagnda.

If that howling cunt played for us there would be an article by Barry Ferguson saying how Ajer is only worth £3 million! :lol:

This post is dead on, saw that Daily Mail article this morning and thought I was gonna pish myself laughing, Riseth really is a fucking cretin.

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Tell you one thing the scums ex players don't half push the club's propagnda.

If that howling cunt played for us there would be an article by Barry Ferguson saying how Ajer is only worth £3 million! :lol:

There must be money involved given just how blatant it is - presumably a few extra quid being added towards guest appearance fees at their stadium or something to that effect.

Whatever it is, it's clear that we don't have anyone doing the same on our side.

scottyscott1963 likes this
32 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Ajer's a fucking diddy, delighted when I see his name on the team sheet against us 

In the Murty and Pedro days we would stand off him and he used to stroll up the park unchallenged ,those days have gone and he’s no better than average ,Cant even recall him playing for killie on loan he’s that unremarkable