C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just googled Rangers to get to the club website quickly. Three of the top 10 news stories  that come up are from The celtic Bhoys. Top story An article moaning about Rangers kit deal. Obsessed is an understatement. Surprise that Phil

2 hours ago, AdzKyle said:

Just googled Rangers to get to the club website quickly. Two of the top 10 news stories  that come up are from The celtic Bhoys. Top story An article moaning about Rangers kit deal. Obsessed is an understatement. Surprise that Phil

I noticed that the other day when i was looking for the time of the game on Saturday. Mad bastards. 

1 hour ago, AdzKyle said:

That’s exactly why I was searching. Looking for kick off time. 

If you go in to the Rangers website there is link which will add all of the upcoming Rangers matches and kick off times to your iPhone/ android calendar, another top feature of the site and how the club are getting their act on this side of the business together... 

1 hour ago, AdzKyle said:

That’s exactly why I was searching. Looking for kick off time. 

If you go in to the Rangers website there is link which will add all of the upcoming Rangers matches and kick off times to your iPhone/ android calendar, another top feature of the site and how the club are getting their act on this side of the business together... 

1 hour ago, Robmc1 said:

If you go in to the Rangers website there is link which will add all of the upcoming Rangers matches and kick off times to your iPhone/ android calendar, another top feature of the site and how the club are getting their act on this side of the business together... 

Cheers mate 

Bawbag keevins reply when tagged in a post in the adrian goldberg thread about the programme they're making about bheast fc . what an absolute disgusting piece of shit keevins is 

hugh keevins

@shinjukushug

Replying to

@anfirinn595ltd

@Oneco55John

and 2 others

I know everything......about nothing!

9:00 PM · Jul 24, 2020·Twitter Web App

Nuremberg Knows exactly what went on .The 4 Priests also knew.Begining to look like anyone associated with them be it Priests,Police,Players, Journalists, Celebrities , Politicians, Directors, Judges, Lawyers, Financial controllers and last but not least their sanctimonious supporters , they all knew when the crimes were being committed and done fuck all. Burying your head in the sand and to quote the prick Stewart "I don't wanna talk about it" will not make it disappear bhoys. Their day of reckoning is coming sooner than they think.

The Guilt lies at all their doors.

Kick them Out. 

37 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Fucking Fucking Fuck the Motherfucking Lot of them and the Fucking Fuck Horse they Fucking well Rode in on....

FUCKERS!!!!!

Wow. 

Shit,......what have I missed. 

13 minutes ago, Lets go 55 said:

Nuremberg Knows exactly what went on .The 4 Priests also knew.Begining to look like anyone associated with them be it Priests,Police,Players, Journalists, Celebrities , Politicians, Directors, Judges, Lawyers, Financial controllers and last but not least their sanctimonious supporters , they all knew when the crimes were being committed and done fuck all. Burying your head in the sand and to quote the prick Stewart "I don't wanna talk about it" will not make it disappear bhoys. Their day of reckoning is coming sooner than they think.

Kick them Out. 

Nasally auld prick will be acting like he’s taking the moral high ground might even slip his wee catchphrase in “my dads bigger than your dad” somewhere along the line 

3 hours ago, Lets go 55 said:

Kick them Out. 

He fawns about his own grandchildren on radio, ultimate hypocrisy how he, (being as close to the celtic family as a supporter and journalist for over 40 yrs, in the West of Scotland) found and still finds it so easy to look the other way when other peoples children and grandchildren were systematically abused for decades. Does he square his conscience up with his confessions, does that make all the guilt disappear to be given penance by someone who by the law of averages may have been perpetrating or certainly enabling these crimes themselves. Disgusts me this whole sick and shameful episode....

6 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Where you seeing that?

I thought Southampton told him he can leave.

He prob doesn’t want to go back and listen to TLB ,be in the same room as thumb and be associated with the biggest scandal in world sport 

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Where you seeing that?

I thought Southampton told him he can leave.

On BBC 🤮 I know I know..... And herald.

AEK Athens expect celtic to return with an improved offer for goalkeeper Vasilis Barkas, after an opening bid of around £3.5m was rejected this week.

celtic manager Neil Lennon has been on the hunt for a new number one all summer, and turned his attention to the Greek stopper when Fraser Forster turned down the chance to return to the club on loan, preferring a permanent deal.

"Does he square his conscience up with his confessions, does that make all the guilt disappear to be given penance by someone who by the law of averages may have been perpetrating or certainly enabling these crimes themselves"

Well said Robmc1.

This is exactly the mindset they all have, when your whole value system is based on the teachings of Roman Catholisim , drummed into you by the Church and Schools they operate .

Even when they know the horrors their mother church has inflicted on millions they still entrust their children into their hands.

It really is an addiction that they cant break free from, for a drug addict or any other addict to break the habit would bring joy and happiness .

To break free from the clutches of this religious cult they will probably find themselves shunned by their friends and families.

This is the culture that has permeated their Football club since its inception and no doubt has and does play a leading role in the horrors that have taken place under the umbrella of Glasgow celtic Football and Athletic Club since 1888.

They will pontificate on the crimes of Epstein, Weinstein and others. Lecture on the merits of tax laws and how awful they are, but they cant shine the light on the most heinous of crimes committed by the ones they hold in the highest regard. 

Hypocrites to a man, and good old Shug is the personification of this.

He knew .

They all knew. 

Kick them Out 

4 minutes ago, tomger said:

Them losing lurch is massive for us tbh (if it's true)

100%

Think they are about to sign the AEK Athens keeper, Ivan Toney and Fletcher this week.

Not sure if that’s an upgrade on what they have lost or about to lose right enough.

Archived