C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Seems they've agreed the fee for that athens keeper Barkas. Don't know anything about him. 

When that Ajeti arrives, is that 5 strikers they'll have? 

Have they though or is it more Hollicom bullshit to mask the fact they’re actually skint? don’t believe a word concerning they cunts tbh 

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Have they though or is it more Hollicom bullshit to mask the fact they’re actually skint? don’t believe a word concerning they cunts tbh 

Wise... Whenever they sign a player I believe they announce an inflated figure including wages, add on’s and even the taxi fare from the airport, to impress their gullible hordes...

1 hour ago, Robmc1 said:

Wise... Whenever they sign a player I believe they announce an inflated figure including wages, add on’s and even the taxi fare from the airport, to impress their gullible hordes...

Been doing it for years, they sign a player and the media report it as "celtic paying out a deal worth x amount" which is wages etc

Same when they sell someone, its a "deal costing whatever club x amount" 

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Been doing it for years, they sign a player and the media report it as "celtic paying out a deal worth x amount" which is wages etc

Same when they sell someone, its a "deal costing whatever club x amount" 

Next thing is they’ll be claiming some of their players are worth €50 mil🙄...

11 hours ago, chris182 said:

I find the fact referees are being asked about this very concerning, it should not matter to refs what any team is playing for, they should referee each game in the same manner regardless of what is at stake. :headwall:

1 hour ago, chris182 said:

Fuck sake ,the corruption of refereeing hidden in plain sight ,

Maybe Mr Clancy should have told the full truth about where he works and how they were involved in the SPFL court representation and how refs fear for their families if they get one wrong against the taigs 

10 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I find the fact referees are being asked about this very concerning, it should not matter to refs what any team us playing for, they should referee each game in the same manner regardless of what is at stake. :headwall:

Just read this on the ET page, and this was my exact thoughts before coming on here to tell everyone :lol:

You can just imagine the "wee discussion" liewell had with the journalist..."have wee word with a ref or two, carry an interview into print and remind them what's at stake...especially if things are going wrong" (wink).

11 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Just read this on the ET page, and this was my exact thoughts before coming on here to tell everyone :lol:

You can just imagine the "wee discussion" liewell had with the journalist..."have wee word with a ref or two, carry an interview into print and remind them what's at stake...especially if things are going wrong" (wink).

:lol:

I am not often shocked by anything that happens in Scottish football now, but I never expected refs to discuss in the media 10 in a row. It is really incredible and still this morning cannot believe it.

I cannot believe refs in any other country would do this, and it will not be ridiculed by anyone either our game is fucked. :headwall:

Seen that mutant looking cunt John McGinn greeting because they played Simply the Best at a night out.

His Grandad was certainly Simply the Best at knowing about young boys getting raped and doing fuck all.

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Seen that mutant looking cunt John McGinn greeting because they played Simply the Best at a night out.

His Grandad was certainly Simply the Best at knowing about young boys getting raped and doing fuck all.

Always found it strange that none of the McGinns ever played for the scum at any stage of their careers.

Did Granda McGinn keep them clear of the paedo ring? 

Was the whole family aware and stayed quiet? 🤮

18 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Always found it strange that none of the McGinns ever played for the scum at any stage of their careers.

Did Granda McGinn keep them clear of the paedo ring? 

Was the whole family aware and stayed quiet? 🤮

With nepotism rife amongst the RC community it is surprising 

They did do their usual though and offer below his value to make it look like they were after a player 

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

With nepotism rife amongst the RC community it is surprising 

They did do their usual though and offer below his value to make it look like they were after a player 

I find it weird that a family so ingrained in that club that none of the 3 professional footballer brothers kicked a ball for them at any age group at all.

Protecting their own family whilst allowed other young kids to be systematically abused.

Fucking sickening but not unsurprising.

Archived