C*ltc

33 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I find it weird that a family so ingrained in that club that none of the 3 professional footballer brothers kicked a ball for them at any age group at all.

Protecting their own family whilst allowed other young kids to be systematically abused.

Fucking sickening but not unsurprising.

Probably didn’t want their own kids to know they were also abusers. Can’t think of any other reason....

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Always found it strange that none of the McGinns ever played for the scum at any stage of their careers.

Did Granda McGinn keep them clear of the paedo ring? 

Was the whole family aware and stayed quiet? 🤮

I doubt McGinn would be appealing to Torbett and that as he's a barking looking wee cunt!

17 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I find the fact referees are being asked about this very concerning, it should not matter to refs what any team is playing for, they should referee each game in the same manner regardless of what is at stake. :headwall:

Ask the refs if they know anything bout child abuse and the tarriers, has as much relevance as this article.

7 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Add the tainted trophy to their list of other patter ,songs etc stolen from other fans and clubs 

Only thing unique to them is the thing they don’t want anybody to talk about 

It's something under-hand they purposefully do all the time mate.

We rightly call them being awarded a trophy due to pandemic tainted, yet they make up some bullshit to re-direct that at us.

Their thinking is if they re-direct something at us with a tinge of the ridiculousness, they automatically reduce our original point to something ridiculous or nothing.

Tainted then becomes something of a one-up-man-ship not to be taken seriously by anyone, this then validates their titles as not tainted.

They're cheating conniving scum, and they'll do anything, absolutely anything to get one over on us.

35 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

I’m not sure that there are that many Southern European goalkeepers who have been a success in Scottish or even British football. 

Hopefully it takes this one time to settle....time he won’t have. 

Hopefully he's shite and they've fucked up not bringing back lurch 

5 hours ago, Swally said:

Looks like a cunt, I'm sure he'll fit in.

Signing for a cunt team, playing for a cunt manager for a load of supporting cunts.

0_Screenshot-2020-07-30-at-132033.png

Peadophillia is apparetly described as a disabillity in the country that he came from according to the Tom Hanks thread in the OT,should fit right in.

6 minutes ago, Swally said:

0__BM19693.jpg

Has to be one of the most disgusting strips I've ever seen, it's almost as if Adidas hate the cunts as well :lol:

It’s the exact same as the sheep one except the colours are reversed 😂

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

It’s the exact same as the sheep one except the colours are reversed 😂

Didn't notice that, so it is, well at least the sheep don't have that god awful purple colour.

That collar is hilarious though, it's the type of thing your mam would do if she made you a homemade football strip.

Archived