• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

Only that rancid, republican cunt McLean would equal racism with the abuse he gets for his actions in supporting an outlawed terrorist group responsible for the deaths of 000's of innocents.

It's not often that I'm lost for words, but I'm actually struggling to comprehend that he's linked the two in which to play the victim card.

Fuck me!!!

tlb mumbled that very same equation a couple of years back,when he said his abuse was racially aggravated.
peas in a pod.
horrible filth.

42 minutes ago, B1872 said:

That's why I think that the damage to the scum will be very minimal. The Scottish Government, SFA, SPFL and media are doing eveything they can to bury it with the Government and football authorities doing everything they can to avoid bringing celtic in to it.

I fully expect when the SFA review is made public they will actually comend celtic for the work done with kids and internal investigation - that's how fucked up this country has become! 

All of that will be true ,but this story and cover up by not only the club ,media ,SFA and government isn’t going to be going away and every group involved in the whitewash will be exposed 

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

tlb mumbled that very same equation a couple of years back,when he said his abuse was racially aggravated.
peas in a pod.
horrible filth.

You don’t choose the colour of your skin ,but you choose to be a political activist ,other wise known as a durty Fenian bastard 

Heard a clip on the news from that cunt McLean,He actually said people are doing and saying what they like against them and there are no repercussions and that’s not right 

Well ya thick blinkered fenian cunt ,if you didn’t act the cunt then then nobody would be giving you your deserved grief 

He picked the right show to go greeting to ,mr sanctimonious,I wonder why he didn’t go crying to somebody like Andrew Neil who would have ripped him a new arsehole