C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their midfields miles ahead of ours, it’s always been the difference between the two teams , they can break down teams at will we can’t ,they shoot we don’t , I unfortunately turned it over at the second goal , 4/5 players waiting on the square ball scored by the right back , we’d had buff waiting with 5 opposition defenders 

27 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Why did anyone expect any different at Parkhead against Hamilton on opening day of their potential 10IAR season? :lol: 

Did anyone actually expect differently? Really?

That's why I'm not too bothered by the score line and I'm pretty happy with the weekend as a whole.

Them winning today was always going to happen and the fact that Accies beat us doesn't affect their ability as a football team. They were 2nd bottom when the season was abandoned for a reason.

Some of the posts in the last few pages are ridiculous and suggest we should just chuck it now. We got a win at a historically difficult venue for us yesterday. Yes we only scored 1 goal but I honestly can't remember watching us against Aberdeen and feeling so comfortable.

3 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

The tarrier is a much more polished and reliable player, its not even close tbh 

He gets chances created for him tho mate , struggle to remember the last time the buff tapped in from 3 yards out 

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Their midfields miles ahead of ours, it’s always been the difference between the two teams , they can break down teams at will we can’t ,they shoot we don’t , I unfortunately turned it over at the second goal , 4/5 players waiting on the square ball scored by the right back , we’d had buff waiting with 5 opposition defenders 

This! The scums bench is still so much stronger - they can bring on guys like Ntcham and Rogic that can make a difference. Not sure we have that depth........... yet!

15 minutes ago, miracle said:

I hope within my lifetime we see a Rangers team playing this quality of football.   Breathtaking.

You've been sarcastic as fuck all weekend mate. Sitting here on the laptop laughing aloud and the wife is just giving me that look like WTF?

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

This! The scums bench is still so much stronger - they can bring on guys like Ntcham and Rogic that can make a difference. Not sure we have that depth........... yet!

We do well against them coz they come at us ,but the games we toil they can blow teams away coz their midfield can beat men shoot from anywhere create chances, we go square and the full backs horse in hopeful balls to one striker against 4 defenders , we need to move the ball much quicker or better still bring new players in 

Judging by some of these comments they’ve transformed in to Barcelona and Edouard should be pre booking flights for the Ballon D’or... They’re playing a below average Hamilton team at home, probably one of the easiest opponents to start the campaign with. From what I saw Hamilton didn’t park the bus and there was space to be exploded by celtic, which they did. They were always going to put a few bye them, )probably why the ‘random’ computer chose them).

From what I gather celtic’s defence has conceded in every game from the start of pre season and looked disjointed at times today. Three point each on the board, that’s what counts. I don’t believe goal difference will be a factor this season so whether we are winning atm by 1 goal or 5 I don’t care as long as we are winning. 

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

You've been sarcastic as fuck all weekend mate. Sitting here on the laptop laughing aloud and the wife is just giving me that look like WTF?

I'm not sarcastic I'm I'm ironic; pre-empting the  doom and gloom merchants on here.

6 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Ntcham is pish mate and wouldn't get near our midfield. Rogic is decent I'll give you that but there's always been something not right with him by the fact he very rarely plays 90 minutes. Good player but you can't rely on him.

Archived