C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Tarrier mate of mine is gutted this evening. Convinced french eddie is off to england this next week.ย 

Him going could be huge for us, no way they replace him with similar quality, do think itโ€™s a matter of when and not if he goes, heโ€™s not signed a new deal and no way the taigs let him go into final yearย 

53 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Why have we not any statements fr Hrarts or Patrick thistle ?? Itโ€™s all too weird for meย 

ย 

Most likely being threatened by the peopleย that run our game. The whole thing stinks. Corrupt.ย 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Why have we not any statements fr Hrarts or Patrick thistle ?? Itโ€™s all too weird for meย 

ย 

whyย  didnt we hear anything from us when we got fucked over

Supposedly the Tim's would be compelled to sell ร‰douard if a ยฃ40m bid is tabled, say Harald Brattbakk, and here is our former.players saying we should take ยฃ8m or so for Morelos.

16 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Supposedly the Tim's would be compelled to sell ร‰douard if a ยฃ40m bid is tabled, say Harald Brattbakk, and here is our former.players saying we should take ยฃ8m or so for Morelos.

The media were all gushing like fuck about him after Sundayโ€™s game. Caught his goals on Sky Sports News and it was 3 tap ins FS vs Hamilton!

Youโ€™d have thought he was R9 the way they were going on.

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

The media were all gushing like fuck about him after Sundayโ€™s game. Caught his goals on Sky Sports News and it was 3 tap ins FS vs Hamilton!

Youโ€™d have thought he was R9 the way they were going on.

Said this myself, they did what they should have against a poor Hamilton side who, give them their due at least tried to play football instead of parking the bus for 90 mins. (The โ€˜randomโ€™ย future calculator did well on this opening fixture for them).ย The goals were fished up from decent service to him and I imagine any decent no.9โ€™s positioning would have been similar. Iโ€™m not saying he isnโ€™t a decent player, he clearly is,ย but I think some people are actually starting to believe the relentless hype thatโ€™s been force fed to us via the usual suspects...

3 hours ago, j1mgg said:

ยฃ50 million for Ajer and ยฃ40 million for Edouard ๐Ÿ˜€ย 

2 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

Said this myself, they did what they should have against a poor Hamilton side who, give them their due at least tried to play football instead of parking the bus for 90 mins. (The โ€˜randomโ€™ย future calculator did well on this opening fixture for them).ย The goals were fished up from decent service to him and I imagine any decent no.9โ€™s positioning would have been similar. Iโ€™m not saying he isnโ€™t a decent player, he clearly is,ย but I think some people are actually starting to believe the relentless hype thatโ€™s been force fed to us via the usual suspects...

Thatโ€™s the thing though .On so many occasion .Teams have a go against the scum ,make it open .Yet itโ€™s totally different when playing is at Ibrox .Defend and kick our players all over the pitch .That is what we get more often than notย 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Thatโ€™s the thing though .On so many occasion .Teams have a go against the scum ,make it open .Yet itโ€™s totally different when playing is at Ibrox .Defend and kick our players all over the pitch .That is what we get more often than notย 

Most teams in Scotland would happily draw or win against us than even try and win or draw against the scum. The refs assist in that combination naturally as well.

I see the media are running with Edward, which is the proper way to spell his name, being worth or getting a bid in the region of 30-40m

I'm thinking they see our transfers and add a % on to it just because he plays for the scum

Morelos is worth 20m... ok ok

20 x 1.5ย  = 30mย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย yeah, Edward (correct spelling) is worth 30m if Morelos is worth 20m.

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Heard Real are interested and offered ยฃ30m + Bale and James.

That wee pizza faces cunt Slaney on Open Goal says Tierney will end up there! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Archived