C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, blueballss said:

i fuckin detest everything that rancid club stand for, they are a cancer in our society, they have infiltrated the highest corridors of power but still feel they are persecuted. My hatred for them grows with every breath i take.

They promote division, all the while driving an agenda of inclusion, deflection from any wrong doing is their coping mechanism, they seek a moral high ground, all the while knowing they could crawl under a snakes stomach wearing a top hat!!

On a personal level, they are all horrible looking gits, their eyes are too close together and they are unsure who is their dad, mum, auntie, uncle, brother or sister, they dont know what soap is personal hygiene has never been their speciality.

its fair to say.........i dont like them :thumbup:

#pished

Think the majority of this forum agree with 101pc of that 👏

Bizarre to me how anyone can call Ajeti a dud before he's kicked a ball for them. Don't get me wrong, I'm happier they've signed him than someone like Sporar who they were looking at before. But he looks good from that YouTube video of him.

Separate note on them being linked with Barry Douglas - he's supposed to support us is he not? Sick to fuck of so called Rangers men going to those cunts.

18 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Bizarre to me how anyone can call Ajeti a dud before he's kicked a ball for them. Don't get me wrong, I'm happier they've signed him than someone like Sporar who they were looking at before. But he looks good from that YouTube video of him.

Separate note on them being linked with Barry Douglas - he's supposed to support us is he not? Sick to fuck of so called Rangers men going to those cunts.

Way I’m seeing it is that they’ve spent 8-9m and haven’t improved on last season, the gk isn’t as good as Foster and I doubt Ajeti will be as useful as a fit and firing thumb 

40 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Way I’m seeing it is that they’ve spent 8-9m and haven’t improved on last season, the gk isn’t as good as Foster and I doubt Ajeti will be as useful as a fit and firing thumb 

You could be right about that.

Always said it was key we had a better transfer window than them and so far it's looking that way. They certainly haven't blown us out of the water anyway.

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

You could be right about that.

Always said it was key we had a better transfer window than them and so far it's looking that way. They certainly haven't blown us out of the water anyway.

Just don’t get too confident ,that warchest could be opened any minute .😁

14 hours ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

According to a West Ham forum, he has previous for falling out with coaches...

if true then he'll get on well with TLB

In fairness, he turned down Barca but couldn’t turn down ‘Lenny’ so they might get on alright...

5 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

23 years old. Only had in his career one decent season with Basel that earned him a move to West Ham where he did the square root of fuck all.

West Ham wanted rid of him on a permanent and a big loss money wise, not a loan like the tarriers wanted in the first place.

Tarriers didn't even want to spend money on him but were forced to by West Ham after being embarrassed so far in the transfer market.

Doesn't sound like a great signing now does it? Not a dud but far from the level of previous signings in Dembele and Eduoard.

Barry Douglas is fucking shite too. Bear or no bear.

53 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

23 years old. Only had in his career one decent season with Basel that earned him a move to West Ham where he did the square root of fuck all.

West Ham wanted rid of him on a permanent and a big loss money wise, not a loan like the tarriers wanted in the first place.

Tarriers didn't even want to spend money on him but were forced to by West Ham after being embarrassed so far in the transfer market.

Doesn't sound like a great signing now does it? Not a dud but far from the level of previous signings in Dembele and Eduoard.

Barry Douglas is fucking shite too. Bear or no bear.

You know nothing about him or why they signed him, let’s be honest here mate.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You know nothing about him or why they signed him, let’s be honest here mate.

Do we need to though? 

Scum player = shite until proven otherwise, (sometimes still shite even if proven otherwise)

8 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

In all seriousness how can you make judgement on the goalies?

Archived