Jump to content

C*ltc


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

Aye I got told what she said mate, I said above that I heard going on about her son and man not renewing their season tickets and started typing and didn’t hear about her cancer, genuine mistake mate

I’m far from getting at you for any mistake buddy what I’m saying is their whole rancid club and fans are changing the whole narrative and now the only villain is the player. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

I’m far from getting at you for any mistake buddy what I’m saying is their whole rancid club and fans are changing the whole narrative and now the only villain is the player. 

Ahh I see 😂

aye they trampy bastards are good at changing the narrative to suit mate

Bad Robot likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

they’re masters at it, born liars from the cradle to the grave 😂

Part of the indoctrination is to teach them to deflect to make themselves look better ,It’s absolutely disgusting what that cult does to human beings born with free minds 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Part of the indoctrination is to teach them to deflect to make themselves look better ,It’s absolutely disgusting what that cult does to human beings born with free minds 

we just need to keep remembering that they’re southern Irish and are not of free thinking Scots heritage. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

we just need to keep remembering that they’re southern Irish and are not of free thinking Scots heritage. 

The thing is when that baby pops out it’s maws fanny it’s a normal person ,from that minute it’s gets its mind manipulated.

As you say Scots heritage ,it’s a fine thing to be born into ,created some of the greatest minds in the worlds modern history.

My free mind sometimes feels sorry for these poor manipulated tarriers ,But most of the time I just think ,fuck them they deserve it .

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Upcoming Events

    • 21 October 2021 19:00 Until 21:00
      0  
      Rangers v Brondby
      Ibrox Stadium
      UEFA Europa League
×
×
  • Create New...