C*ltc

16 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Seems to have been playing part-time recently.

Apparently played 41% of league games since signing, if a tweet I saw is to be believed.

And yet they got enough to get in Turnbull and possibly another. We'd have either paid the guy off or sent him on never-ending loans...

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

the police were following a line of enquiry with that last year ,don’t know why it went quiet ,there is evidence of cross border I’m sure a survivor has come out and said he was abused by Bennel ,maybe he’s already been charged as I’m sure he accepted charges a few months back .

The fuck pigs will be waiting until they all die 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Decent mate.

Only lost once in 6 games vs Espanyol, CSKA and Ludogorets last year in EL.

Think taigs will advance sadly.

I keep forgetting it's one leg. I was thinking what a result that is for Linfield. 10 men, away from home against Legia. Decent! Not quite. Unlucky though.

I guess you never know. Cant really read too much into their games against Hamilton and the Icelandic mob.

7 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I keep forgetting it's one leg. I was thinking what a result that is for Linfield. 10 men, away from home against Legia. Decent! Not quite. Unlucky though.

I guess you never know. Cant really read too much into their games against Hamilton and the Icelandic mob.

Gushing over airgun Eddy's goal against semi pros 😭

Ferencvaros will be an interesting test for them. Certainly no mugs.

Also interested in Serhiy Rebrov being their manager. He did a good job a Dynamo Kiev and a great job with this side. I suggested him as a replacement for Gerrard when things were getting bad before covid so I'm interested to see how he'd do up against them.

4 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

On the one leg thing, on LiveScore, a familiar name appeared under the tarriers yesterday - Lincoln Red Imps.

Imagine if that tie had been settled over one leg!!😂

Archived