C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

To be fair .They have Adidas .We have someone I’ve never heard of in my puff before . 

Being with Adidas means fuck all nowadays m8....fucking shite teams all over England will use Adidas & Nike....it doesn't make them power houses of the game or guarantees major future sales

The truth is anycunt could make our kit, as long as it is the best financial deal for the club then we will sell hundreds of thousands of strips, training gear etc etc

Basically I'm giving the tramps fuck all kudos here m8:lol:

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Being with Adidas means fuck all nowadays m8....fucking shite teams all over England will use Adidas & Nike....it doesn't make them power houses of the game or guarantees major future sales

The truth is anycunt could make our kit, as long as it is the best financial deal for the club then we will sell hundreds of thousands of strips, training gear etc etc

Basically I'm giving the tramps fuck all kudos here m8:lol:

😂😂fair reply mate 

22 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I keep forgetting it's one leg. I was thinking what a result that is for Linfield. 10 men, away from home against Legia. Decent! Not quite. Unlucky though.

I guess you never know. Cant really read too much into their games against Hamilton and the Icelandic mob.

Could be another Cluj ,fingers crossed at least this time UEFA won’t have any bottle throwing incidents at players to try and bury 

7 hours ago, kirkiebear said:

Looks like celtic at home to motherwell has been pencilled in as the “pilot” for fans returning to football 🙄

Hate to say this but they’ve got a board that’ll fight for the best interest of their fans, can we say the same!

Was out a message and popped in to see a mate.
He buys the retard and i had a quick squint.
By all accounts the nae neck flasher said they should invite biskit hips back for 10 iar.
This is the sort of shite that should be pinned to the team board,stating the bastards aint won 9 yet,and here we have the smarmy bastards talking about 10.
Could feel my blood starting to boil,and should have our team kicking fuck out of anything that moves at the thought of that bunch of scabby fuckin tramps lifting a tenth award. 

5 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Was out a message and popped in to see a mate.
He buys the retard and i had a quick squint.
By all accounts the nae neck flasher said they should invite biskit hips back for 10 iar.
This is the sort of shite that should be pinned to the team board,stating the bastards aint won 9 yet,and here we have the smarmy bastards talking about 10.
Could feel my blood starting to boil,and should have our team kicking fuck out of anything that moves at the thought of that bunch of scabby fuckin tramps lifting a tenth award. 

One thing that wee deviant can’t be accused of is having a brass neck 

3 hours ago, GoodOne690 said:

A lot of rumours up here that the thumb is about to sign for the sheep on loan. Seemly been spotted in Aberdeen a few times over the past week 

Nice to know druggies can wander around quarantined cities and fuck off back to the central belt. e has his bookies on Zoom and his dealer delivers with gloves on, surely he can agree to something whilst stoned off his face in Glasgow.

Archived