C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Was out a message and popped in to see a mate.
He buys the retard and i had a quick squint.
By all accounts the nae neck flasher said they should invite biskit hips back for 10 iar.
This is the sort of shite that should be pinned to the team board,stating the bastards aint won 9 yet,and here we have the smarmy bastards talking about 10.
Could feel my blood starting to boil,and should have our team kicking fuck out of anything that moves at the thought of that bunch of scabby fuckin tramps lifting a tenth award. 

It wont be ten....

It wasnt even nine 

Begging for titles is entirely different to winning them 

TLB on braceface - Lolza

Lennon said. "He's more than welcome here, that's for sure. He's a great player and has already won a major honour at Arsenal and he went with everyone's best wishes. Sometimes you get people on social media pretending to be celtic fans

24 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

TLB on braceface - Lolza

Lennon said. "He's more than welcome here, that's for sure. He's a great player and has already won a major honour at Arsenal and he went with everyone's best wishes. Sometimes you get people on social media pretending to be celtic fans

Obv us with cans of spray paint and death threats sent to his family :sarcasm:

46 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

TLB on braceface - Lolza

That fat ginger mess just can’t help himself.

Tierney is a dirty wee fenian bastard as well.

Bogging pair of cunts!

44 minutes ago, murzo said:

Seemed happy enough when he put them away as well.

That's the one thing I admire about the cunt he showed the professionalism to put them away.

Gerry Britain was begging for a square pass on that second one he would've put it in the stand.

I love that it haunts him tho it was the greatest day of my life following Rangers😀😀😀

See the esteemed justice Minister claiming he has thought about quitting after receiving abuse on line but he will stand firm against  these threats and carry on .

He or his family should not be subjected to these on line threats of violence from key board warriors he knows 99% of the time are bullshit but 1% could  put his family at risk.

All probably  true but here's  the rub Humza you and your ilk are all to willing to ignore the families and survivors  of in all probability the biggest crime in the world of sport committed on your doorstep. 

As justice minister what exactly is your remit  is it to protect the people and in particular the children of Scotland. Ensure that justice  is served and on all these counts  you have failed the people and children of this nation you purport to represent. 

Could it be that your own prejudices are an obstacle to real victims not getting the justice  they deserve.

It would appear that this is the case from your continued silence and your failures to instigate an investigation into celtic Football club and the role it has played in the abuse of God only knows how many children .

Some may say that the position you hold is way above your capabilities and you should consider that you are just a pawn in the continued cover up of the crimes of the team you support.

You see a lot, Justice Secretary Humza. But are you strong enough to point that high powered perception at yourself?

How about it ....? Look at yourself  and act on the truth .

Or are you afraid to.

I think we know the answer.

Kick him and them Out. 

1 minute ago, beechwood bear said:

My boy was born a week after helicopter Sunday.  Wanted to call him Scott McDonald.  Thank fuck I changed my mind. Fenian bastard that he is. Called him Callum,that'll dae.

😂

Near miss!!

Archived