• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

So now their meant to be signing that Swiss striker on a £5 mill permanent deal.

Seems pretty desperate from them.considerimg it hd initially been a loan offer, an offer the player didn't want at that time. They don't seem to be in control of this deal at all.

Looks pish tbh, quite a lot of money for a team in scotland to invest in mediocrity 

Rather have shankland 

LiverpoolBlue and magic8ball like this
Just now, Swally said:

Looks pish tbh, quite a lot of money for a team in scotland to invest in mediocrity 

Rather have shankland 

Seems to be a wee bit of a panic buy in the way it's panning out...I would imagine they'd have wanted to do what we did with Hagi and had a loan to buy option but instead are now having to do a permanent deal to sign him.

Swally and HG5 like this
4 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

cfc's account of what happened doesn't add up there's too many gaps where questions unanswered

3rd August 
Bolli flew to Malaga from Prestwick as the players were given several days leave. On landing in Spain Bolli would have had to have filled in a Spanish Health Authority form within 48hrs of his travel. It would give the address where he stayed and a QR code to gain entry into Spain.  if he flew Ryanair on Monday then there was no flight back until the Thursday.

• How many days leave were authorised?
  • Who paid for the flights?

4th of August
Bolli flew back to Scotland allegedly flew home 24hrs later. On his return he should have been in isolation following  the  quarantine rules given to him by the airline and not attending training with his team mates and mixing with staff.

• What was the reason for his visit to Spain?
  • When did he tell cfc about the trip to Spain?
  • When and who did the two covid tests?

7th August 
Commons stated that he knew cfc were interested in a left back, and Bolli was away. 

• Did Bolli have approval to speak to a Spanish club?

9th August
 Bolli is brought on for the Kimarnock game as a substitute. He should have been in isolation following the  quarantine rules given to him by the airline.  so he should have been a prohibited player for that game.

• Will Kilmarnock be compensated for cfc fielding a 'prohibited' player e.g the cost of extra testing for their players.

10th Aug 
The Scottish Sun publishes an exclusive where Bolli is apologising for failing to isolate when he returned from Spain and playing the game against Kilmarnock. The article also stated that cfc bosses hauled him in for a meeting and that the club had ALREADY launched an internal probe.
 It also noted that since the player’s return he had been given two tests during the past week. cfc should have put him in quarantine for 14 days as the virus may still be there even if even if tests is past within that time period.

• What day did cfc speak to Bolli?
  • What's the scope of the internal probe?

He would also have completed the UK locator form pre UK flight 

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/public-health-passenger-locator-form?_ga=2.142303922.1607764714.1597161814-837197102.1597006892

Sweetheart likes this
39 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

So here we have tlb condemning Boli by saying "it's REPREHENSIBLE,its' the worst behaviour he has seen in football"

Let me tell you a couple of things ya kipper lipped fuckin mutant.
What happened to 100 young boys at your place of employment over the course of your whole fuckin lifetime is what you would call REPREHENSIBLE.
One day soon your employers will have to face the music with no distractions to take the onus from them
And once the victims,some of whom are deceased and their brave families have taken up the fight for justice,under extreme provocation from your mutant supporters.
Once these families see justice and compensation for what cfc have tried to side step and deny,deflect and bury in a wholly shameless act i will await you shouting reprehensible.

Then with that concluded me personally would hope the right minded people in this cesspit come to the fore and demand sanctions,otherwise we are saying that the use of a legal tax loophole is worse than abuse of kids by a convicted paedophile ring of 14 people,which includes another 6 apart from the ones already convicted.

NOW THAT IS REPREHENSIBLE IN THE REAL WORLD.

Bravo, right on the money. :tu:

4 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

That's a very good, well thought out question set that in all likelihood would get to the bottom of it.  Unfortunately, not one of the MSM or the governing body will bother their arse in asking any of them.  Instead, they'll leave it to cellic to do their own internal investigation which will result in proving they did all they could and should have, and Bolingoli just went "rogue" (they've already used that word to describe him).  He'll be thrown under the bus and the two cancelled games will be the end of the  matter.

I just hope Bolingoli says "fuck you", and tells his own story.

The fact their system allowed him to go AWOL won’t be questioned and a big pat in the back will be given .Unless of course somebody from outwith this shitehole asks the relevant questions .

59 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

So here we have tlb condemning Boli by saying "it's REPREHENSIBLE,its' the worst behaviour he has seen in football"

What happened to 100 young boys at your place of employment over the course of your whole fuckin lifetime is what you would call REPREHENSIBLE.
One day soon your employers will have to face the music with no distractions to take the onus from them
And once the victims,some of whom are deceased and their brave families have taken up the fight for justice,under extreme provocation from your mutant supporters.
Once these families see justice and compensation for what cfc have tried to side step and deny,deflect and bury in a wholly shameless act i will await you shouting reprehensible.

Then with that concluded me personally would hope the right minded people in this cesspit come to the fore and demand sanctions,otherwise we are saying that the use of a legal tax loophole is worse than abuse of kids by a convicted paedophile ring of 14 people,which includes another 6 apart from the ones already convicted.

I’ll hazard a guess that EJ will be along shortly with a wee award for that post 👍

scottyscott1963 and HG5 like this
1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

tenor-1.gif