C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Like it mate. :thumbsup:

humzi useless wouldn't know the truth if it bit him on the arse.
this useless fuckin paedo fan boy,when he was the TRANSPORT MINISTER????.....was caught without INSURANCE,ROAD TAX and MOT.
IF THE TRUTH BE KNOWN HE WOULDA BEEN SACKED IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WESTERN WORLD.
This actually sounds like shit that happens in third world countries.
Or maybe we're heading there. 

Without the English pound we are a third world country and England is just about to ditch us like a deep fried mars bar to an anorexic.

4 minutes ago, Malvern said:

He forgot he is a supporter of a club that hides Paedos.

Oh he hasn’t forgot who is team is but chooses to forget what they did .

Cunts using the go to defence ,the victim card ,if he wasn’t such a useless cunt with draconian policies he wouldn’t be getting any abuse ,that’s if he is actually getting any 

On 20/08/2020 at 16:56, eejay the dj said:

To be fair .They have Adidas .We have someone I’ve never heard of in my puff before . 

Everyone and your dog wear Adidas and Nike, including tramps, but you wouldn’t see any of them wearing Castore because they wouldn’t be able to afford it.

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Everyone and your dog wear Adidas and Nike, including tramps, but you wouldn’t see any of them wearing Castore because they wouldn’t be able to afford it.

Won't see me wearing any castore stuff either. Fuck paying that much for thier clobber. including the £60 they want for a poor quality replica top, if recent media is anything to go by.

16 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Like it mate. :thumbsup:

humzi useless wouldn't know the truth if it bit him on the arse.
this useless fuckin paedo fan boy,when he was the TRANSPORT MINISTER????.....was caught without INSURANCE,ROAD TAX and MOT.
IF THE TRUTH BE KNOWN HE WOULDA BEEN SACKED IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WESTERN WORLD.
This actually sounds like shit that happens in third world countries.
Or maybe we're heading there. 

He should have been sacked after his bigoted and racist address in parliament. Embarrassing doesn’t even begin to cover it. If I had stood in my work talking about black people in that way I would expect to be sacked and I would quite rightly be unemployed. Not him though. Not a word uttered about it.

1 minute ago, mclovin9091 said:

Won't see me wearing any castore stuff either. Fuck paying that much for thier clobber. including the £60 they want for a poor quality replica top.

BTW I wear Adidas!! 😂😂😂 I’m just saying it’s a common make 😂

Archived