C*ltc

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I’d rather them in the EL tbh, them being fresh for the league doesn’t benefit us, I’d rather they made EL and got hardest draw possible, I’ve got a ton on Ferencvaros right enough 😂

Aye I suppose it’s a double edged sword, They might be crying out for the CL money if their ‘sweep sweep’ chickens come home to roost after their court case is done.

Hopefully you get a wee lift 👍🏻.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m out on call, working in a taigs house, they’re giving it the “we’re not bothered about the champions league this year, it’s all about the 10” patter 😂😂😂😂,  their nights gonny get even worse when I tell them their boilers no getting fixed until at least Friday 😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Billythebear77 said:

I’m out on call, working in a taigs house, they’re giving it the “we’re not bothered about the champions league this year, it’s all about the 10” patter 😂😂😂😂,  their nights gonny get even worse when I tell them their boilers no getting fixed until at least Friday 😂😂😂😂

Fucking brilliant :dance:

1 minute ago, Billythebear77 said:

Not like they are likely to be looking to get a shower mate.

Archived