C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Out of Europe 4 times in 3 seasons to European giants such as AEK, Cluj, Copenhagen & Fernacvaros....3 of those ties they have lost the home leg....they keep peddling this shite how good they are....4 mediocre teams in European terms and they fail dismally....fucking love it:lol:

But, they are a Champions League team,  or so their cheerleaders keep telling everyone.

I had a bad day at work today, but that has seriously cheered me up.

2 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

Lennon is not a good manager.  If you actually analyse his career as celtic manager he's only won the league either due to having by far the best squad of players with Rangers gone or in disarray (that season we crumbled off the pitch) or he comes in picking up the job off another manager.  A squad Rodgers built.

For us to not win the league this season would be an utter failure.  They are for the taking. 

We handed them the tainted league last season. No two ways about it. Hope he lasts the season :pipe:

21 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

I only won £45 but big thanks to @BridgeIsBlue for the heads up on the odds!

Fiver double on them getting pumped and Glentoran to beat Motherwell tomorrow

Potential £450, but couldnt give a shit if it doesnt come up , fucking fevered, c'mon Rangers fuckin turn that screw at every opportunity 

1 minute ago, SANDYGER said:

Fiver double on them getting pumped and Glentoran to beat Motherwell tomorrow

Potential £450, but couldnt give a shit if it doesnt come up , fucking fevered, c'mon Rangers fuckin turn that screw at every opportunity 

Stranger things have happened, particularly as MWell are absolutely awful at the moment.

11 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

More than just Edouard will be sacrificed now. Their wage bill cannot be supported without Champions League football for one season let alone three in a row. They've got huge fucking troubles now.

Let’s hope so. 

wee lenny's angry

"the game was easier than what I thought it would be"

............well you lost mongo

should you have won this game ? "comfartably comfartably"

............looks comfortable for the other team you mean

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Archived