C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, james_85 said:

Oooft if some players don't want to be hear then they should go and he'll work with players that do want to be there - thrown them under a bus

Comes out with this shit after every big loss. Why any player WOULD want to be there and work under the prick is beyond me.

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Of course they would.

These are the same twats that genuinely belive they are a champions league calibre side despite 3 years showing they are aren't even close. 

What you talking about, they beat Lazio remember? :lol:

7 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

That's a picture for a caption contest.

"I'm sure I've forgot something but I can't think what... A striker, I forgot to play a striker."

Okay shite I know but I'm just enjoying tonight.

The defending for the 2nd goal was a pleasure to watch :mutley:  And the fact they didnt put their new striker on the pitch says enough really. Plenty of times they had lost games  by playing their best midfielder at left back, and today they dropped some 20m by not playing a striker. Crazy stuff.  Slowly but surely we are catching up on them. 

:crabflute:

NEW

Posted at 22:1222:12

'If you don't want to be here, leave'

FT: celtic 1-2 Ferencvaros

Asked what his message to his players is, Neil Lennon said: "We have to do better. Get your mentality right, get your attitude right, If some of you don't want to be here, leave. Let us work with players who want to be here."

Asked if his impression was some players don't want to be at the club, he responded: "In some cases."

I'm no fucking jinxing this again. Did they lose? As in......losing not drawing, which usually happens when I come in here thinking they've lost, only for the jammy scummy bastards to score a late equaliser.......even although the game finished 45 minutes ago......type thing!

Archived