C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ZZed said:

This is a bit early for the expected timplosion, but welcome all the same. Lets hope he throws all his best players under a bus and they all down tools.

Excuse to sell them now. Obviously it's a commitment issue with Ajer, Edouard and Jullien. Not their mega wages.....

2 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I'm no fucking jinxing this again. Did they lose? As in......losing not drawing, which usually happens when I come in here thinking they've lost, only for the jammy scummy bastards to score a late equaliser.......even although the game finished 45 minutes ago......type thing!

Yet safe pal, mon  in. 

3 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I'm no fucking jinxing this again. Did they lose? As in......losing not drawing, which usually happens when I come in here thinking they've lost, only for the jammy scummy bastards to score a late equaliser.......even although the game finished 45 minutes ago......type thing!

Join us in glorious schadenfreude mate. 

👍👍👍👍

5 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

NEW

Posted at 22:1222:12

'If you don't want to be here, leave'

FT: celtic 1-2 Ferencvaros

Asked what his message to his players is, Neil Lennon said: "We have to do better. Get your mentality right, get your attitude right, If some of you don't want to be here, leave. Let us work with players who want to be here."

Asked if his impression was some players don't want to be at the club, he responded: "In some cases."

Just like clockwork. Bad result and lennon throws players under the bus 🤣

Excuses already in when players need to be sold to balance the books. 

2 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

As well as being fucking hilarious that they got pumped, I consider this a moment of Karmic Realignment.....

CAUSE THEY NEVER WON THE LEAGUE!

FUCKING RIGHT UP THEM!

Makes all the skulduggery surrounding the 'vote' seem so worthy now, doesn't it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

NEW

Posted at 22:1222:12

'If you don't want to be here, leave'

FT: celtic 1-2 Ferencvaros

Asked what his message to his players is, Neil Lennon said: "We have to do better. Get your mentality right, get your attitude right, If some of you don't want to be here, leave. Let us work with players who want to be here."

Asked if his impression was some players don't want to be at the club, he responded: "In some cases."

"In some cases"

Ie the 3 highest earners except the lego cunt.

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Lennon has admitted he has a player(s) who doesn’t want to be there, wonder who? I thought everyone wanted to play for Lenny :mutley:

I imagine it will be some high wage earners that conveniently don't want to be there now 🤣🤣

Archived