C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

I don't think you can underestimate how much losing Fraser Foster is going to affect them this season!!  :thumbsup:

This, the only thing their new world class keeper has done is pick the ball out of the net. It's early days but he doesn't look half the goalkeeper that Foster is.

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Wise words, one game at a time for me. 

Nights like this when they fuck up have to be enjoyed but  agree let's not get ahead of ourselves knowing how we can also make a balls up at any time. 

Yes.

History shows that, whenever we have a right good laugh at their expense, it’s not long before we trip up ourselves.

This is tremendous for us, a real game changer not only will this force them to sell a player but qualification would have seen them playing at a different level, players playing out their skin in the shop window of the c/l, hopefully we'll see a hangover in the league as well.

16 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

That season we fell apart off the pitch people forget we were comfortably heading for 4 in a row. It was only when things started falling apart financially the results declined and then the rest is history.

Has he actually won a league from start to finish all games played and Rangers not facing a shambles off the pitch? No. 

Absolutely, never, not even as a player!

15 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Disagree mate we’ve made a cunt of it too many times, Livi away showed we’re still not there yet. They seem to churn out league results and it’s us that blink first. 

Heard this after AEK put them out, Cluj put them out and when Rodgers left. Was us who were left greeting at the end of it everytime.

Agree we need to focus on us it’s just I don’t have the confidence in us to do it.

M8 can you just not let us enjoy the moment :lol:

16 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I'm no sure there's anything better than no realising they are playing....then you click on here and see 30+ posts and you think "oh interesting...better see what's happening here"...see they are 1 nil down. Then (maybe just me) I log out and just wait....

Get a message on WhatsApp then a few pics. And then come in here to enjoy every single post. Phone buzzing with hilarity at they cheating under the table cunts fucking up another potential cash windfall. 

Delightful. 

I count the pages from kick off  . If its only 2 or 3 pages its not worth opening , 25 or 26 on the other hand . . .

Archived