C*ltc

Just now, Canabear said:

Maybe but we all know why he brought him back in the first place.

He was cheap and he is a bitter twisted little fuck so he fit like a glove at the glitterdome.

They brought him back to get the 10 over the line tbh and rack up the CL monies. The state we've been in, and the teams they've played in the CL qualifiers like Cludj and Ferencvaros it should, IMO, been straight forward enough provided they weren't stupid or went into self-destruct mode.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this is a major blow for them.Told my son this would be tricky for them and delighted to be proved right.

Hope they have to sell their so called stars to survive and we get a realistic chance to stop ten in a row as the media run out of excuses of how they are so far ahead as they have to sell their star players to bring wage bill down.

2 minutes ago, Allyup said:

I think this is a major blow for them.Told my son this would be tricky for them and delighted to be proved right.

Hope they have to sell their so called stars to survive and we get a realistic chance to stop ten in a row as the media run out of excuses of how they are so far ahead as they have to sell their star players to bring wage bill down.

Tbh, how the gypsies won that is a miracle. They were awful. 

Still, makes for a great wee night and the aftermath will be priceless. 

Just now, bluenoz said:

Tbh, how the gypsies won that is a miracle. They were awful. 

Still, makes for a great wee night and the aftermath will be priceless. 

I've obviously no seen any of the game (just heard about the score when I seen that other thread in here in the Bears Den) but re-reading through the live commentary/updates on the BBC website and Lennon/Rebrov's reactions it seems to me it's a classic exercise in not taking taking your chances and while the other teams still in the game, things like that can happen.

Say it all the time with Rangers even if we get the early goal and it's 1-0 we need that cushion because all it takes is an absolute rocket, a defensive/goalkeeper mistake, a bad referring decision, a counter-attack - anything at all and you run a real risk.

It's happened to celtic loads in Europe over the years - which is Karma for all the late goals and ref decisions they get in Scotland.

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

I've obviously no seen any of the game (just heard about the score when I seen that other thread in here in the Bears Den) but re-reading through the live commentary/updates on the BBC website and Lennon/Rebrov's reactions it seems to me it's a classic exercise in not taking taking your chances and while the other teams still in the game, things like that can happen.

Say it all the time with Rangers even if we get the early goal and it's 1-0 we need that cushion because all it takes is an absolute rocket, a defensive/goalkeeper mistake, a bad referring decision, a counter-attack - anything at all and you run a real risk.

It's happened to celtic loads in Europe over the years - which is Karma for all the late goals and ref decisions they get in Scotland.

Mark these words mate- their goalie is shite!!

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

I was listening on the radio in patches while at work ,the pain was glorious,seems they never had many real chances only half chances but got destroyed on the break by a fluid front 3 playing narrow ,full backs bombing forward 

Does that style remind you of anybody 😁

Just now, magic8ball said:

I was listening on the radio in patches while at work ,the pain was glorious,seems they never had many real chances only half chances but got destroyed on the break by a fluid front 3 playing narrow ,full backs bombing forward 

Does that style remind you of anybody 😁

Rebrov must have been in the stand December 29th taking notes just in case he's playing celtic a few months later :crabflute:

Never saw their game, don't really know who plays for them now and couldn't give a fuck really just love nights like this but, they've virtually destroyed Scottish football by their sleekit criminal ways and they wonder how everybody does hate them. Cunt of a club or whatever they are.

14 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Music to my ears.

I'll tell you one thing, I was delighted when I realised that Forster wasn't coming back up here. That big orangutan bastard literally wins them points.

I caught the end of their game and he almost got caught out twice with the ball at his feet as well

I don't know about player fire sales, but this defeat helps equalize their finances with ours more. They still have a load of cash in the bank and less debt, but the gap closes every year. With some luck we may take in more cash than them this season though I think that would require another good europa cup run and them failing to reach the group stage.

Soon it will be a level playing field and no more bonuses for them from our wanderings in the lower leagues.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Was about to post the same if its last year there still in the champions league.

Should've saved that 2nd goal.

From that angle? Fucking right he should.

You know what, if shagger let's in the first goal from that distance he's getting dogs abuse.

Great shot but...

Archived