C*ltc

Just now, bluenoz said:

From that angle? Fucking right he should.

You know what, if shagger let's in the first goal from that distance he's getting dogs abuse.

Great shot but...

First one was a great finish tbf😀 reminded me of Fod and his weakness to facing long-range efforts especially low

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

First one was a great finish tbf😀 reminded me of Fod and his weakness to facing long-range efforts especially low

I actually think that's McGregor's only consistent fault with us, both spells with us, is the long-range shots. 

Great shot stopper, but the long-range shots that go flying past him I always think he's a wee bit too far off his line or in the wrong position. 

Sorry to bring McGregor into it when we're slaughtering their keeper :lol: 

1 hour ago, doonald said:

On Kerryfiddle St they are saying that their opponents had not been tested for COVID , here we go. Also, bizarrely that one of their players only had one arm.  Nut jobs, all of them.

They got beat by a team that’s got a puggy machine playing for them. 

19 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

I don't know about player fire sales, but this defeat helps equalize their finances with ours more. They still have a load of cash in the bank and less debt, but the gap closes every year. With some luck we may take in more cash than them this season though I think that would require another good europa cup run and them failing to reach the group stage.

Soon it will be a level playing field and no more bonuses for them from our wanderings in the lower leagues.

Some posters on here want KOd immediately from Europa..

Just now, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Some posters on here want KOd immediately from Europa..

No reason why we can't compete on both fronts (and reap the benefits from the Europa like the prize monies) provided Gerrard plays it clever and uses the squad a bit better. By that I don't mean dropping Baraisic and playing Bassy, Stewart in for Roofe etc in big games but just being a bit more intelligent to keep things fresh and prevent running out of juice & imagination second half of the season

15 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Christie wants away ntcham and they'll probably punt Eddie now.

There was talk last year that McGregor wanted to join Leicester etc

Ntcham is a player. Never understand why he struggles for a game. McGregor is overrated. 

4 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

No reason why we can't compete on both fronts (and reap the benefits from the Europa like the prize monies) provided Gerrard plays it clever and uses the squad a bit better. By that I don't mean dropping Baraisic and playing Bassy, Stewart in for Roofe etc in big games but just being a bit more intelligent to keep things fresh and prevent running out of juice & imagination second half of the season

Agreed, get the group stage and take the cash. With the one leg qualifications, we could end up with an easier group than the last two. We have missed out so much in Europe due to 2012 - who doesn't enjoy a good Europe night, considering those long midweek matches at the Indodrill stadium and Bayview??

Christie and McGregor are their future.

Odd Eddie, like van Dijk and Dembele before him, was bought to turn over at a profit but these Scottish guys are the platform their team is supposed to be built upon for years.

Losing one or both of them would really be a mindfuck they couldn’t handle. They’d almost see it as treason - be time to get the “Judas” spray paint out again.

31 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

I don't know about player fire sales, but this defeat helps equalize their finances with ours more. They still have a load of cash in the bank and less debt, but the gap closes every year. With some luck we may take in more cash than them this season though I think that would require another good europa cup run and them failing to reach the group stage.

Soon it will be a level playing field and no more bonuses for them from our wanderings in the lower leagues.

They get to play in two European competitions a year mate. It is pathetic. Times are changing...

2 minutes ago, badjon said:

image.thumb.png.3de1eac0375b8bd1d630c4b88971037f.png

That is a fucking glorious mess since things affected us. Surprised the beeb put that out as celtic are a CL team almost by right according to the shite they talk or should I say promote:pipe:

You need to remember too, that x2 of them occasions they were pumped out by Sion and Legia Warsaw, but handed reverse 3-0 defeats and allowed back in again. 

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

You need to remember too, that x2 of them occasions they were pumped out by Sion and Legia Warsaw, but handed reverse 3-0 defeats and allowed back in again. 

Which makes it even worse overall. We would probably be blamed for not providing needed domestic competition...:confused:

Archived