C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They'll get £20m plus addons and bring in Taylor from Killie for a million or two. McGregor and Rogic next to go. They're preparing for the worst in the Champions League qualifiers. Should be preparing for the worst in the league too :pipe:

As per previous post, they will sell as required to balance the books for the inevitable CL qualifying KO.

IMO he is not worth the figure being quoted, but if Arsenal really are that stupid, what can you do.

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

Twice the player is a stretch, currently I'd say he is better but Tierney has age on his side, European and international experience(I know he hasn't done well before you say it) and has won plenty.

It's naive to think that doesn't come into it.

I just think Tierney price gets bummed up due the tarrier media fan club he has, he’s bang average for me and injury prone to boot tho I’ll admit his age will be a factor on his value.

Good chance they'll break the Scottish transfer record if he goes, but I'd be surprised if he went for much more than £20m. Strikes me as a similar situation to Tav in that if he goes they'll find it very hard to replace him with similar quality for the cash they'll get. 

Getting the feeling a few of their big players will be leaving and they'll have quite a few new faces next season. Fingers crossed they bring in a load of flops. 

Either way, Stevie G's bringing 55 home next season. 

They're gonna end up spending the best part of £10million on McKenna and Turnbull, not to mention pretty healthy wages.

Obviously they could recoup some money from McGregor, Tierney and N'tcham however the players they are looking to bring in (so far anyway) are of a much lesser quality! The fact they also wanted to keep Lustig and Izzagurie (sp), and failed, is also pretty hilarious!

Archived