C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lemmon already saying he has players who would want to leave if they weren’t involved in champions league. That was a quick meltdown, if that Edouard doesn’t play they’re even more bang average, can’t believe we’ve let them get away with it over at least the past 2 years tbqhwy. 

4 hours ago, badjon said:

We would probably be blamed for not providing needed domestic competition...:confused:

This was actually wheeled out on more than one occasion, SSB I believe, which made me almost laugh considering it was them (and nothing will convince me otherwise, al a John Reid etc.)) who were the main protagonists in the engineering of the almost unrecoverable downfall of the only team (ourselves) who’s challenge would ensure they had to remain at their best to complete...

6 hours ago, Shuggy said:

I don't know about player fire sales, but this defeat helps equalize their finances with ours more. They still have a load of cash in the bank and less debt, but the gap closes every year. With some luck we may take in more cash than them this season though I think that would require another good europa cup run and them failing to reach the group stage.

Soon it will be a level playing field and no more bonuses for them from our wanderings in the lower leagues.

What cash in the bank, the owe likely well over 30 million in player purchases now, and europa league money doesn't plus the gap, their wages are over 60mill a year (probably way over now with the summer buys) and the last time i seen it, their yearly full outgoings wasnt far off 90mill, europa doesn't come close to covering that 

They need another tierney, another dembele type sale just to plug the funding gap, 

16 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

What cash in the bank, the owe likely well over 30 million in player purchases now, and europa league money doesn't plus the gap, their wages are over 60mill a year (probably way over now with the summer buys) and the last time i seen it, their yearly full outgoings wasnt far off 90mill, europa doesn't come close to covering that 

They need another tierney, another dembele type sale just to plug the funding gap, 

Fuck them. This result causes major problems for the cunts. They will have to sell players I do believe. 

8 hours ago, gmcf said:

I count the pages from kick off  . If its only 2 or 3 pages its not worth opening , 25 or 26 on the other hand . . .

No matter how you do it my friend. Laughing at they cheating delusional cunts is the perfect way to end a day. 

Is it any surprise players don't wanna play for lennon? Just look at him. If there had been more pressure from us I could have seen more players getting fucked off with his antics. Still mind his eruption at Inverness when they chucked the league 😂

Yesterday was just like the good old days.

one of the GYPSIES bought a top with BLANK on it.
sleekit pete was informed their will be no TRAMPS against m/well.
Ferencvaros made sure the THIEVES can forget CL dosh.

yesterday was a good day,a day to gloat without getting carried away that i hope it's the chink in the armour.

but!.....would just like to say......GIRFUY YA MUTANTS  :UK:

Justice was done.

A team who didn’t win their league, they were handed it by a bent football authority and were put out by a team who resumed their league and won it fair and square on the pitch.

celtic were handed a place in a competition through the back door and got kicked straight back out.

FUCKING GLORIOUS.

14 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Yesterday was just like the good old days.

one of the GYPSIES bought a top with BLANK on it.
sleekit pete was informed their will be no TRAMPS against m/well.
Ferencvaros made sure the THIEVES can forget CL dosh.

yesterday was a good day,a day to gloat without getting carried away that i hope it's the chink in the armour.

but!.....would just like to say......GIRFUY YA MUTANTS  :UK:

You forgot that Charlie Prickiless also got sacked from Soccer Saturday 🤭👍🏼

I really hope we can keep the pressure on them this season. Their squad is hanging on by a thread, if they lose points, Lennon will lose the dressing room. 

We look like we have bought really well this year, if we can get a midfielder we should have the squad to really step it up. Plus we look like we have sellable assets to continue to fund the squad for years to come. 

Archived