C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Its all about the shift in mindset.

Them:  Believers to doubters.

Us:   Doubters to believers.

We keep the pressure on with a run of wins over the next few weeks and we will be past the tipping point.

Problem is we’ve a team of utter bottle merchants most of the time. If we can’t put real pressure on them to see if they can cope this year then we’re as well chucking it. 

We’ve 2 games in hand on them, playing behind closed doors and pretty settled as a team. They’re in a bit of turmoil and been punted out of Europe, at risk of losing some of their best players and have an utter crackpot in charge. 

20 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Hate to say it but all this excitement and hope, we’ve been here before, can see they tramp bastards go on a long winning run in the league now while we ship points against shite.  Groundhog Day.

One game at a time.

ps obviously not including our game at the theatre of screams cause we’re going to kick the shite out them 😆

I was working late and heard some of it on the way home ,the way Ferencvaros played was very similar to our set up ,front 3 very fluid playing quite central with the width coming from the full backs ,reckon our lot are better than the Hungarians so we could if we were on it give them a proper pasting ,

Saying that I can see Lurgan Plopp parking the bus like he did at Ibrox 

Worlds gone mad.

DR Article saying draw for 3rd qualifying round will contain two byes to the play off round from the seeded pot due to odd no of teams left.

Ceptic are guaranteed not to be seeded for the play off round and could face a team dropping out of CL round 3.

So in theory by getting knocked out by Ferencvaros they could get a bye to the play off round where they could meet ...erm ..... Ferencvaros. 

Fecking mad.

Anyone able to confirm if DR article is correct. 

8 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Saying that I can see Lurgan Plopp parking the bus like he did at Ibrox 

Not so much that he parked the bus it was us that started the game with no width whatsoever when they had Bolingoli and El Hamed as fullbacks and Bitton alongside Jullien. 

They had that game won as soon as the lineups were announced. 

2 minutes ago, Brackley said:

Worlds gone mad.

DR Article saying draw for 3rd qualifying round will contain two byes to the play off round from the seeded pot due to odd no of teams left.

Ceptic are guaranteed not to be seeded for the play off round and could face a team dropping out of CL round 3.

So in theory by getting knocked out by Ferencvaros they could get a bye to the play off round where they could meet ...erm ..... Ferencvaros. 

Fecking mad.

Anyone able to confirm if DR article is correct. 

I hope they get pumped out by Ferencvaros again :bow::lol: purely for the comedy factor.

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Not so much that he parked the bus it was us that started the game with no width whatsoever when they had Bolingoli and EL Hamed as fullbacks and Bitton alongside Jullien. 

Such a big opportunity squandered that day. They were under pressure following cluj exit, a loss to us ramps that up. 

Then we set up to contain them instead of going on the attack. Still don't know to this what the hell management were thinking. 

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Not so much that he parked the bus it was us that started the game with no width whatsoever when they had Bolingoli and El Hamed as fullbacks and Bitton alongside Jullien. 

They maybe never had it won ,they were going to be harder to beat 

can’t help but think also on the flip-side of this very early fuck-up in their European run that it could somehow turn out to be a good thing for them domestically or at least be the time to do it, take the media shit-storm today then focus on the league,

saying that if their main striker now wants away and goes then we are definitely laughing but there would have been better times for them to get a bad result and no-doubt some sort of kick up the arse, for example - in the league dropping more points to actually benefit us.

With the fixture pile-up they were already due to get plus cup games and ones in-hand you’d probably rather go out europe and get this done as early as possible if the shoe was on the other foot and you had to choose.

Extra games would have been good to tire those cunts out or at least put pressure on their squad depth.

Ask yourself, would you chuck Europe early this season if it meant we won the league and stopped their tainted 10. No constant Thursday/Sunday fixtures for half the season then end up blowing out our arse by February. I’d take the league win.

Don’t get me wrong, if it’s full on taig meltdown I’m all for it but we haven’t capitalised previously and put these cunts in their place.

2 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Disagree, we hate them, none of the others in scottish football bother their arse  otherwise they would have done more during the end if season voting and subsequent calls for investigation

Naw yer wrong problem is some of the others hate us more than they hate them.

8 minutes ago, CR3 said:

can’t help but think also on the flip-side of this very early fuck-up in their European run that it could somehow turn out to be a good thing for them domestically or at least be the time to do it, take the media shit-storm today then focus on the league,

saying that if their main striker now wants away and goes then we are definitely laughing but there would have been better times for them to get a bad result and no-doubt some sort of kick up the arse, for example - in the league dropping more points to actually benefit us.

With the fixture pile-up they were already due to get plus cup games and ones in-hand you’d probably rather go out europe and get this done as early as possible if the shoe was on the other foot and you had to choose.

Extra games would have been good to tire those cunts out or at least put pressure on their squad depth.

Ask yourself, would you chuck Europe early this season if it meant we won the league and stopped their tainted 10. No constant Thursday/Sunday fixtures for half the season then end up blowing out our arse by February. I’d take the league win.

Don’t get me wrong, if it’s full on taig meltdown I’m all for it but we haven’t capitalised previously and put these cunts in their place.

They're still in Europe.

11 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

C P33 W18 D7 L8

R P32 W15 D12 L5

I'm convinced we'd have beaten Cluj, Athens and Ferencvaros as well. 

Don’t think apart from Leverkusen we have looked uncomfortable playing in Europe under Gerrard and completely agree we would probably have beat those teams and certainly we wouldn’t have lost ,Add Copenhagen too .

Archived