C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, WizardWalters said:

I am happy for them to sign him.

Now the fun begins. Who is leaving...........French Eddie, Ntcham, Rogic, Ajer and a few more upset players hopefully.

Only one who I would even take note of if they left would be Edouard, he’s their beat player by a country mile. 

2 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Naw yer wrong problem is some of the others hate us more than they hate them.

That statement does not make my point wrong.

You statement is correct in part, our haters out number the haters of them

5 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Only one who I would even take note of if they left would be Edouard, he’s their beat player by a country mile. 

I would want christie gone also....he is 20 goals for them....shoots from anywhere....him and Eduard are 40 goals for them...not easy to replace 

7 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I would want christie gone also....he is 20 goals for them....shoots from anywhere....him and Eduard are 40 goals for them...not easy to replace 

Reckon Christie is one of the ones wanting to leave ,Sure I read a while back he wasn’t signing a new contract as he wanted to try down south .dont know how long he has left though on his current deal 

23 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Strange signing for them can honestly say don’t think he improves them at all. 

I think they are trying to reduce the wage bill so a bit of panic buying to get in cheaper players, especially after last nights result. I expect them to try and punt a few of the big earners and bring in some dross. Edouard is off and a few will follow after the ginger blimp threw them under a bus last night.

11 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Honestly don’t rate christie at all, I work along side a few tims who’re not his biggest fan as well, Don’t watch a lot of their games but he’s barley kicked a ball against us. 

18 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Hollicom at it again. 

Not hollicom, just deranged tarriers that need major psychiatric help. Says he was in Spain on 2 particular days, on both those days he was shown on videos from Roofe and Defoe at the training ground.

They need help.

Archived