C*ltc

22 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Reckon Christie is one of the ones wanting to leave ,Sure I read a while back he wasn’t signing a new contract as he wanted to try down south .dont know how long he has left though on his current deal 

@British_Empire mentioned this last week, my belief was he signed a new contract last year....I could be wrong though m8

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Honestly don’t rate christie at all, I work along side a few tims who’re not his biggest fan as well, Don’t watch a lot of their games but he’s barley kicked a ball against us. 

I get that but he has a good scoring record in the league...especially from distance...when games are turgid sometimes you need someone to hit a screamer to get you through...he shoots from everywhere which enhances their chances of winning games by a slender margin 

3 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Not so much that he parked the bus it was us that started the game with no width whatsoever when they had Bolingoli and El Hamed as fullbacks and Bitton alongside Jullien. 

They had that game won as soon as the lineups were announced. 

Aye Gerrard fucked it. Had Alfie on the bench too. One of the worst decisions I’ve ever seen from a Rangers manager.

7 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Don't really believe this but would be funny

In that thread there are alot of truths in it that have been said by players who have now left the club like Tierney. Though there is now a market for individual coaches that players hire to improve themselves.

Either way its glorious watching the meltdown from the tarriers.

7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

In that thread there are alot of truths in it that have been said by players who have now left the club like Tierney. Though there is now a market for individual coaches that players hire to improve themselves.

Either way its glorious watching the meltdown from the tarriers.

He seems well respected within the tarrier community. 
I doubt very much if a tarrier would make up those allegations about their own mob. Is definitely but not about their self 

14 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Think this is one of these occasions where I'll lift my self imposed ban on listening to radio cattolica phone in, it would be rude not too.

PLZ Soccer at 4pm on YouTube with Peter McGuire, Tam McManus and that fenian bint Alison McConnell 😂

I predicted in here on Monday that they would lose. It was not a major upset that they are out but the aftermath is ridiculous. They and the media truly believe that they belong  and deserve to be in the group stages every year despite hardly ever getting there.

The media constantly promote them to be better than they are. We are now on their heels and times are changing. It's time the rhetoric changed as well.

Archived