C*ltc

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Can already hear the first question to the cunt from the media.

Are you looking forward to playing in the El David.

Yes its a competition we feel we can win

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Had to read that back, When I read it the first time I thought wtf is the El David, Thought I’d missed the announcement of a new tournament ffs πŸ˜‚

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Didn’t say before but Aribo was sitting next to me on Monday nightΒ at the Sticky Vicky show In Benidorm.

Which sticky Vicki? Mother, grandmother or daughter?

3 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

That’s got to be a tribute show now, they must be all dead.

One of them was on in 88 when I was last in Benidorm my mates told me it is still a thing 'sticky vicky'

49 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I predicted in here on Monday that they would lose. It was not a major upset that they are out but the aftermath is ridiculous. They and the media truly believe that they belong Β and deserve to be in the group stages every year despite hardly ever getting there.

The media constantly promote them to be better than they are. We are now on their heels and times are changing. It's time the rhetoric changed as well.

It's hilarious seeing the media trying to build them up as a champions league calibre team.Β 

3 years of proof they are anything but and they still put out the same shite.Β 

1 minute ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Fuck sake Tam Cowan on PLZ saying Tarriers going to punt turnbull for 30m within next two year.

Hollicom Tam

Didn’t take long but totally unsurprising.Β 

Actually embarrassing how much they blow smoke up their arse when you look at how shite they are in Europe. Still claim their players are class.

Turnbull is a player I have seen very little of, but that very little showed nothing.Β 

Tam Cowan is a fat nonce.

3 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Fuck sake Tam Cowan on PLZ saying Tarriers going to punt turnbull for 30m within next two year.

Hollicom Tam

Never heard of Cowan but that's not the point.

scum continue to buy players that their masters will then put a ludicrous price on. Trouble is more than half of them are complete dross and never get a game.

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Didn’t take long but totally unsurprising.Β 

Actually embarrassing how much they blow smoke up their arse when you look at how shite they are in Europe. Still claim their players are class.

Turnbull is a player I have seen very little of, but that very little showed nothing.Β 

Tam Cowan is a fat nonce.

I’ve only seen him v us and he’s been absolutely shite.

His record is good though but who drops out? Centre mid is least of their worries.

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Looks like something you could buyΒ fromΒ Sports directΒ for Β£8.99Β 

Ffs it literally looks like a generic Adidas template that most clubs in Europe will be using this season. The only thing wrong with it is their crest being on it.

Probably half the folk slagging it off would be the same ones drooling over it if it was any other team in the football kit thread :lol:

Archived