C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rangers#1 said:

Neil Lennon on @CelticFC players who want to leave the club. "I am not going to go into it but I am putting it out there because it has been bugging me for a long long time."

😂😂

Tick tock 😄

18 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Imagine no playing a striker in a knock out tie with so much as stake, tactical genius from lenny, knives will be out for him. he'll buckle under the presuure

I was just reading that somewhere. That's insane. They've just spent 5.5-million a cunt from West Ham who came on and scored for them late on at Tannadice at the weekend and can't be trusted to start likewise the Pole they spent about 4-million on too - and obviously Griffiths is nowhere to be seen.

1 minute ago, Rangers#1 said:

Neil Lennon on @CelticFC players who want to leave the club. "I am not going to go into it but I am putting it out there because it has been bugging me for a long long time."

😂😂

Thought this was a wind up but he genuinely said this at the presser :lol:

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

I was just reading that somewhere. That's insane. They've just spent 5.5-million a cunt from West Ham who came on and scored for them late on at Tannadice at the weekend and can't be trusted to start likewise the Pole they spent about 4-million on too - and obviously Griffiths is nowhere to be seen.

4 strikers. Over £20m between them. He plays Christie.....

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Megged him from a very tight angle. Aye he is shite :lol:

Couldn't afford before.

Certainly can't afford now.

What a pity

He won them the cup last year which turned our season IMO. Big boost for us if he stays down there.

Just now, British_Empire said:

fucking madness mate, he's getting absolutely slaughtered for it

normally dont give a fuck what they do but this has massive ramifications for us, them qualifying would have seen the financial gulf widened now its gonna get much smaller they will be forced to sell to maintain their massive wage bill and the spending will cease.

21 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Always has been like that. Never changed.

Wonder if he'll be calling Lawwell "a clueless dyke" like he did with Dempster? :lol:

Ya fat slanty eyed cunt!!

They've been trying to portray this reformed mellow character after he was sacked at hibs, it's about time his true colours came out.

2 hours ago, doonald said:

On Kerryfiddle St they are saying that their opponents had not been tested for COVID , here we go. Also, bizarrely that one of their players only had one arm.  Nut jobs, all of them.

The game would never have been allowed to go ahead if that was true.

Fuckin mentalists the lot of them.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Sooner or later nae cunt wants to play for Lennon. It happens time and time again.

Multi-million pound players don't want to see a fat cunt walking around in a trackie.

Expect a self explosion from him in the coming days.

All true. His attitude too.

He's not a people person. That's why he's had kicking's when he's been out, went through a couple of wives and, as you say, players in the end don't want to play for him. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Sooner or later nae cunt wants to play for Lennon. It happens time and time again.

Multi-million pound players don't want to see a fat cunt walking around in a trackie.

Expect a self explosion from him in the coming days.

I'd say the Jap has a dilemna on his hands.

They've already lost a shit load of money they were counting on and now he's got to deal with the very real thought that he has a dressing room revolt just around the corner as their players might want rid of Lurgan Plopp.

Where will the money come from to replace him?

Just now, Canabear said:

They've already lost a shit load of money they were counting on and now he's got to deal with the very real thought that he has a dressing room revolt just around the corner as their players might want rid of Lurgan Plopp.

I don't agree mate. I don't think there's a dilemma to be had. The focus now will be on selling their man Eduoard, the same way this time a year ago they sold their left-back and they continue as normal.

I don't think Lennon will be sacked, not when they have a tainted 10 in sight but it's another black mark against his name. They'll remember it tho.

1 minute ago, Canabear said:

Lennon admitted to dressing room unrest. Makes you wonder if edoard was injured.

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

I don't agree mate. I don't think there's a dilemma to be had. The focus now will be on selling their man Eduoard, the same way this time a year ago they sold their left-back and they continue as normal.

I don't think Lennon will be sacked, not when they have a tainted 10 in sight but it's another black mark against his name. They'll remember it tho.

Maybe but we all know why he brought him back in the first place.

He was cheap and he is a bitter twisted little fuck so he fit like a glove at the glitterdome.

Archived