C*ltc

7 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He's been hopeless for Scotland against Costa Rica, Israel, Cyprus, Kazakhstan, Portugal, Belgium, Mexico and Peru. 

Two are top sides but still been garbage.

So was that 18m superstar McGregor, absolutely woeful. Can't read anything into that though, as clearly Scotland have a squad of disinterested players every game.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

The sheep aren't stupid - if they see sellik getting big money for tierney they will bump up the price accordingly. 

Money in the bank doesn't win points - is mckenna better than tierney? If not then happy days. 

I know Lennon makes questionable decisions but if he is signing McKenna as Tierney's replacement then I'd already declare us champions

17 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

I know Lennon makes questionable decisions but if he is signing McKenna as Tierney's replacement then I'd already declare us champions

Sounds like he is at least spending the cash on him. 

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

I don't watch Scotland games but apparently against Cyprus he kicked the ball whatever way he was facing lol 

I was going to say exactly  this. At one point he was under zero pressure and had loads of time. I thought he'd control it and play a pass. He blootered it as hard as he could straight up in the air. He's very average for the money they want. If we offered 5m for him I'd be raging. 

Hmmm. I don’t want them to sign him, he’s a good CB proven in this league and had some brilliant performances against us. No worth £5m but it’s hard to get a CB that adapts to Scottish football and you could easy waste that kinda money gambling on various foreigners as we well know.

No matter how highly rated Turnbull's potential is or how highly rated McKenna's SPFL pedigree is, they are both being brought in to replace guys that are internationalists, winners(as much as it pains me to say it) and players with a lot of European experience.

Turnbull is a young lad who may or may not have had a flash in the pan end to his season and McKenna is a kick it the way yer facing son Scottish CB.

Am fucken shitting my pants tbh

We’ve all seen it for years yet some of our support genuinely buy into the nonsense they come up with as well. 

McGregor will be next, Man Utd will offer £18 million but cellic want £30 mill, Man Utd walk away. 

Transfer window shuts- we’ve kept all our best players again, thank god for Pete the Jap

Archived