C*ltc

6 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

Wasn’t Lambert brought up as a Rangers fan before going to them? 
Anyone with an ounce of objectivity will realise what he is saying is correct, how many times have we heard the phrase that Scottish football will hate itself to death....

This is testament to that analogy, engineered by John Reid and their hierarchy (I honestly believe this) for sectarian hatred, greed and profile in the CL with no effective competition. Supported by jealous and misinformed ‘fellow’ clubs and their support, betrayed at our weakest time....

I used to be fully behind our shambles of a national tea, the other day I found myself actually wanting the Czech team to score, does anyone else now disassociate from Scotland, Clarke et all running our game?

They succeeded a long time ago,in the highlighted part.
Actually wish all the shite on the sfa and tartan trannies that they have went through since Souness was victimised for being up the tunnel while on a dug out ban,and claimed his conflict with the sfa was one of the principal factors for leaving Rangers.
FUCK THEM.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

They succeeded a long time ago,in the highlighted part.
Actually wish all the shite on the sfa and tartan trannies that they have went through since Souness was victimised for being up the tunnel while on a dug out ban,and claimed his conflict with the sfa was one of the principal factors for leaving Rangers.
FUCK THEM.

From memory did Souness not ban stv from Ibrox after that.

8 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I'm very much indifferent to the Scottish national team these days. 

Lambert opinion won't go down well with the scum fc support but it is correct. 

Clubs in Scotland but will never change. It's all about self interest and taking whatever scraps they can get.

Only one club in the end benefited. A bit of karma would be it all crashing down come the end of this season for them. 

I wasn't really watching them prior to us going down, after we went to the fourth I went fuck you and stopped watching the joke team.

1 hour ago, Malvern said:

It feels wrong to like your post (or others on this subject) but the sentiment behind it is spot on.

Always gives me the fear pressing the like anyway!

Mate nothing wrong with liking the post. 

They bastards try and deflect it and making it look like we are on the wrong for bringing up there sick past. As if we done something wrong but every single time they bastards pull on a manky celtic tap they are glorifying CA.

51 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Mate nothing wrong with liking the post. 

They bastards try and deflect it and making it look like we are on the wrong for bringing up there sick past. As if we done something wrong but every single time they bastards pull on a manky celtic tap they are glorifying CA.

They try and make you feel a cunt for mentioning it ,it’s like mentioning it is actually worse than what went on ,

Archived