C*ltc

2 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

Lennon says he doesn't understand why no fans are allowed back at parkhead...

He also said the scum are leading the field in dealing with Covid-19, obviously bollingoli slipped his mind as well as slipped out the country.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Dickie said:

He also said the scum are leading the field in dealing with Covid-19, obviously bollingoli slipped his mind as well as slipped out the country.

Absolute joke of a man. He has a tremendous relationship with reporters though, so they never take him to task.

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

Are they doctors and scientists now?

That's not the first time he's mentioned that and I don't get where he's going with it.

If every football team follows the rules then they are all leading the way. 

Just noticed their game izny covered by sky this weekend (us and them away usually always televised) , obviously due to the fact the EPL is back and I’m guessing not a cunt south of the border watched the SPL the last 2 months 😂

7 hours ago, Dickie said:

it also said they are being punished because of boli's capers.
and innocent teams aren't ya thick f*****n bigot.

7 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

I was listening to one of their fans theorise that they ‘celtic’ were fully innocent of any blame as they didn’t know Bolingoli‘a movements. Or actions.

Seems to be the standard response re anything that happened over in the East end for many years now, how long  before anyone mentioning him will be accused of point-scoring...

7 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Remember this wee wank has previous for coming out with stuff to his media friends and getting what he wants 

clarification

ppg tainted titles 

latest possible fixture against us 

the wee prick even managed to get the Holyrood local council to investigate anti Irish catholic racism ,funny how that report never got published ,just like the sectarianism report in Scottish football ,it didn’t get published because they couldn’t find what they were looking for .

10 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

I was listening to one of their fans theorise that they ‘celtic’ were fully innocent of any blame as they didn’t know Bolingoli‘a movements. Or actions.

Seems to be the standard response re anything that happened over in the East end for many years now, how long  before anyone mentioning him will be accused of point-scoring...

Typical taig mentality ,they judge themselves on innocence,The fact the clubs are under strict instructions regarding Covid ,And the clubs NEED to be keeping tabs on players ,Under their “strict Covid regulations” a player went missing for a number of days that has still to be officially investigated.rumours of more than one day in Spain and visual evidence (a big suitcase) backs that up .

2 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Yes mate, I had the same reaction, much akin in the SFA report quoting them as leading the way in child protection measures, comical gold...

If you say it enough and loud enough the followers believe.   It then becomes fact

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

it didn’t get published because they couldn’t find what they were looking for .

Not only because they didn’t find the evidence that would have suited their narrative but also because there was undoubtedly evidence to the effect of sectarian abuse and hate crime being directed and carried out by the ‘perpetual victims’...

17 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

A man has appeared in court charged with recording himself entering Ibrox Stadium and walking onto the pitch.

Joe Mulherron, 49, is accused of conducting himself in a disorderly manner in May.

It is claimed Mulherron climbed over a secure gate and walked onto the playing field.

Prosecutors state he discarded a flag there and repeatedly spat on the pitch.

The charge goes on to say Mulherron swore and uttered offensive remarks while recording the incident on an electronic device.

It is said the footage was uploaded to social media and the recording was made available for public viewing and this committed breach of the peace.

Mulherron faces a final charge of breaching coronavirus regulations by leaving his place of residence without a reasonable excuse during lockdown.

He appeared in the dock at Glasgow Sheriff Court on Friday and pleaded not guilty to all the charges.

Mulherron, of Govan, will go on trial in January. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.stv.tv/west-central/man-accused-of-climbing-into-ibrox-and-spitting-on-pitch%3ftop&amp

Records himself doing it, uploads to his own Facebook page, then pleads not guilty :lol:

"Swore and uttered offensive remarks " 

Aye nae bother 😏

10 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Not only because they didn’t find the evidence that would have suited their narrative but also because there was undoubtedly evidence to the effect of sectarian abuse and hate crime being directed and carried out by the ‘perpetual victims’...

Must have been about 10years who there was a report that 60pc of sectarian related incidents were against catholics ,it was as you would expect something they could greet about .

But simple maths says that less than 20pc of the population was committing 40pc of the offences as opposed to 80pc committing 60pc of the crime 

19 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

If you say it enough and loud enough the followers believe.   It then becomes fact

I remember when the wee taig charity worker got murdered in high Blantyre a few years back it was widely reported at the time that it was a sectarian murder,After a few weeks it became clear that it was another tarrier who murdered him .

A couple of years later there was a tarrier from High Blantyre on one of the phone ins (he was an older one and seemed quite sensible for a tarrier) he mentioned the sectarian murder ,he wasn’t challenged on this at all .

So the myth continues that a tarrier murdered by one of his own was actually a victim of sectarian hate 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I remember when the wee taig charity worker got murdered in high Blantyre a few years back it was widely reported at the time that it was a sectarian murder,After a few weeks it became clear that it was another tarrier who murdered him .

A couple of years later there was a tarrier from High Blantyre on one of the phone ins (he was an older one and seemed quite sensible for a tarrier) he mentioned the sectarian murder ,he wasn’t challenged on this at all .

So the myth continues that a tarrier murdered by one of his own was actually a victim of sectarian hate 

That truly was a tragic event, by all accounts the lad came from a decent family and loved his team, as I myself and many of my friends do albeit we were on different sides of the Rangers, celtic divide. I remember people almost watering at the mouth waiting to blame this on sectarian hate at the time and as quite rightly said by yourself these people crawled very quickly back under their rocks when the actual truth emerged, sad state of affairs in our society. 
Sad to hear this nonsense was still doing the rounds, but as said earlier if something is said often and loudly enough it becomes truth in some sections of society...

12 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

That truly was a tragic event, by all accounts the lad came from a decent family and loved his team, as I myself and many of my friends do albeit we were on different sides of the Rangers, celtic divide. I remember people almost watering at the mouth waiting to blame this on sectarian hate at the time and as quite rightly said by yourself these people crawled very quickly back under their rocks when the actual truth emerged, sad state of affairs in our society. 
Sad to hear this nonsense was still doing the rounds, but as said earlier if something is said often and loudly enough it becomes truth in some sections of society...

That just proves what you said about shouting the loudest ,it becomes fact 

Much the same as EBTs (that everybody was aware of from the day they started) all of a sudden became tax evasion thanks to arseholes on the award winning BGT blog 

3 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

Exactly, and we have to be thrown out of scottish football, have all our titles taken off of u etc because of a scumbag taking us over fraudulently and fucking the club and the fans over.

3 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

They as a club during the season are responsible for their players whereabouts because of the possibility or random drug testing. 
If a drug test is required then the club involved can’t just say “we don’t know where our player is” because it can be viewed as dodging the test.

celtic are responsible and they know it.

Archived