20 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Who cares mate?  We will roast the cunt anyway. 

I would have full confidence of " roasting the cunt " if we still could keep a hold of Alfredo.

Roofe and Itten physically bullying someone? Its still really early but the early signs do not show me that.

BlueAvenger likes this
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

I would have full confidence of " roasting the cunt " if we still could keep a hold of Alfredo.

Roofe and Itten physically bullying someone? Its still really early but the early signs do not show me that.

I never mentioned bullying anyone. We will still roast him. Itten is the guy for this. Should Alfie stay, then, yes, he will get bullied. 

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

I never mentioned bullying anyone. We will still roast him. Itten is the guy for this. Should Alfie stay, then, yes, he will get bullied. 

No i did mate.

Sorry mate i cannot see it but hope to be proved wrong. If we sell Alfie i would like us to spend a couple of million on either a blistering fast striker or a big solid striker that eats bulls testicles for breakfast. 

7 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

No i did mate.

Sorry mate i cannot see it but hope to be proved wrong. If we sell Alfie i would like us to spend a couple of million on either a blistering fast striker or a big solid striker that eats bulls testicles for breakfast. 

Fair enough mate. 

MacBoyd and TheJacketRFC like this
53 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Fucking hell let them get in the door first.

41 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

No i did mate.

That's the Rock, can you smell what he is cooking?!

TheJacketRFC likes this
1 hour ago, Clunge said:

Fucking seperate entity phone.

2 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

The hype around this signing is confusing me. You would think they had signed Sergio Ramos and not a Brighton reserve player.

Is he really that good or is it purely cos he tweeted up the ra once ? 

Thing is, we've got two Brighton reserve players in centre back positions...both of whom were behind Duffy in the pecking order and are doing alright for us.  I think it's the decent dominant centre-half they've been missing unfortunately.

HG5 and Laudrupsleftfoot like this
3 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Thing is, we've got two Brighton reserve players in centre back positions...both of whom were behind Duffy in the pecking order and are doing alright for us.  I think it's the decent dominant centre-half they've been missing unfortunately.

I do get that , but I don’t remember us having the same level of hype for either. Especially when we signed them permanently and not on a 2 million pound loan deal 😂

magic8ball and coopsleftboot like this
26 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

The hype around this signing is confusing me. You would think they had signed Sergio Ramos and not a Brighton reserve player.

Is he really that good or is it purely cos he tweeted up the ra once ? 

ROI players have never excelled when they've went to celtic.

Stokes, Keane(Roy), Keane(Robbie), Mick McCarthy, Byrne, Cascarino......

All turned out to be pretty shite. The only one who was successful was Packie Bonner.

HG5, jintybear and Bears r us like this
28 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

ROI player and lifelong taig supporter. That's the only reason he's getting the big hype. 

He is an improvement on what they have. Hoping but it goes the same way as when they got Robbie Keane.

Any ‘big name’ player (in their mind) is a gamble in coming to Scotland, far bigger and better have came and failed to establish themselves as their reputation would suggest or even taken time to settle. I said previously the main thinking in my mind regarding him was fan appeasement (one of their own) at a fraction of the cost, smoke and mirrors. I’ve no idea how good or bad he is as I’ve never watched him on a consistent basis and I’m not going to be duped in to believing he is (as suggested in the thread earlier a Sergio Ramos type figure) just because he plays for a mediocre ROI side and has came from a run of the mill premiership team where he couldn’t get a game. I don’t care who they sign, I still believe in a head to head we have the beating of them including him or not...

Bears and BlueKnight87 like this

It's not wether Duffy is better than the two they have, its wether duffy can play in the spfl no bother (he can) and therefore can they sell ajer for decent money and still canter it against dung scottish teams (likely so) 

Like it or not this is a smart move from they bastards if they can get their ten mill for ajer, now the CL is gone all they care about is the 10, not the Europa

2 minutes ago, ZZed said:

He's that good I've never heard of him up till now and he has been a premier league player. Rangers will deal with him in exactly the same way as all the big names from the Premier League who arrived at septic park, he will get put back in his box.

I dont really follow EPL so had no idea who he was either 

esquire8 likes this
1 hour ago, beararse said:

ROI players have never excelled when they've went to celtic.

Stokes, Keane(Roy), Keane(Robbie), Mick McCarthy, Byrne, Cascarino......

All turned out to be pretty shite. The only one who was successful was Packie Bonner.

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

ROI player and lifelong taig supporter. That's the only reason he's getting the big hype. 

He is an improvement on what they have. Hoping but it goes the same way as when they got Robbie Keane.

Robbie Keane done well for them..