C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, tm91 said:

They're flat-track bullies. Annoying to see yesterday that Lennon seems to have reverted to the 3-5-2 as it works for them.

Have a feeling this is going to take a 90 plus point season to get the title this year, which means the OF games will matter all the more. Gerrard has progressively gotten the better of them so there's reason to be hopeful.

Spot on.

We need to keep picking up three points every week, regardless of clean sheet records. If we win enough games 5-4 to win the title, I’ll be happy.

Obvious already that, between the officials and the scum’s own persistence, they will drop very few points to other teams so we need at least seven OF points from twelve available and match their results every week picking another three points, and another, and another.

So far, we seem less prone to chucking away stupid points, we just need to treat every game as a stand-alone cup final.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Member guilt by association? 

Ooh I member. 

Keevins is a barefaced liar

He was banned from the piggery for his last few years with the rebel ,When he retired his ban was lifted .

He was on SSB one night and somebody asked about his ban ,He claimed that he had  been banned but he didn’t know why .Well this is where the the lie comes in .When he received his ban he was on SSB and said h was banned for writing an article critical of the board for not giving TLB the funds to progress further in Europe .

On 13/09/2020 at 16:47, tm91 said:

They're flat-track bullies. Annoying to see yesterday that Lennon seems to have reverted to the 3-5-2 as it works for them.

Have a feeling this is going to take a 90 plus point season to get the title this year, which means the OF games will matter all the more. Gerrard has progressively gotten the better of them so there's reason to be hopeful.

They're cunts

200.gif

Cunts to right, cunts to the left, cunts to the right,  cunts to the left, cunts all round

12 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Keevins is a barefaced liar

This, in a nutshell. Apart from anything else there is no way he wasn’t aware of what was happening there over that period and time at celtic. I had no idea he was as close to them as it now appears which is even more damning that I originally believed...

Lord Haw Haw , Nuremberg Shug, 4 Priests the man who knows everything about nothing. He is up to his knees I mean neck in the on going cover up.

Nothing more than a paid mouthpiece  who no doubt about it knew what was happening at the theatre of shame. 

He was in the company of the abusers on many an occasion and in all probability formed relationships  with them, from Cullen the photographer to Torbett the supplier of Trophies.

Waxes lyrical about the blessed St.Tommy and how good a man he was, well Shug just like you he knew and done nothing , quick to put the boot into Rangers over Tax and anything else he can use to have a wee sly dig.

How him and his ilk can live with them selves knowing that countless children were abused for decades , all to save the good name of a so called football club is beyond comprehension. 

Then again when your raised by the cult,  it looks to an outsider that the crime of child abuse is condoned  not just by the football club and its supporters but by the Roman Catholic Church itself, as long as its someone elses wean they really dont give a fuck. 

KICK THEM OUT. 

8 minutes ago, Lets go 55 said:

Then again when your raised by the cult,  it looks to an outsider that the crime of child abuse is condoned  not just by the football club and its supporters but by the Roman Catholic Church itself, as long as its someone elses wean they really dont give a fuck. 

KICK THEM OUT. 

Heard him talking about his grandson missing his football training during lock down, without giving one fuck for the 100 kids who were abused by his choice of club.
nasally challenged fenian speccy tramp,and a Rangers hating bigot.

54 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Fucking hate Hugh Keevins. Offers absolutely nothing as a pundit, other than spewing the same old boring rhetoric.

Spew and the blessed StTommy were great friends.....

Both also spent an Inordinate amount of time around paedophiles

Spew Knew 

7 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Heard him talking about his grandson missing his football training during lock down, without giving one fuck for the 100 kids who were abused by his choice of club.
nasally challenged fenian speccy tramp,and a Rangers hating bigot.

Scott I’ve said this on a few occasions on this forum and it’s one of the most damning things that optimises, him as an individual, his faith and church and most of all the bare faced hypocrisy of anyone in denial associated with that club and religion.
I was disgusted one night on SSB by the way he was fawning about his grandchildren etc and came to the realisation that there was no way on earth that he (a supposed reporter) could not have been aware of the abuse that had been going on there over the last 4+ decades to other children (that we know about anyway).
I had no idea l, (as above) that he was as close to the club and individuals involved/ implicated in this which makes things much worse. If it was his family that was abused would he become vocal then or  square things up over a seedy meeting with a nod from a cleric. 
I believe him to be religious so I’m not even sure which choice he would take and be happy to live with. Does his weekly (or whatever) confession absolve any guilt or conscience he may have carried? Disgusts me the way he casts it aside and refuses to mention it now, even read a flippant reply made by him re this on one occasion. Despicable individual...

49 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

In any other country they would have been hounded by the media. It’s sickening the cover ups that are still going on. 

They are the media and get to mark their own home work,and answer to no cunt.
You actually wish a plague of biblical proportions on the bastards.
Starting against St M tomorrow night.

9 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Scott I’ve said this on a few occasions on this forum and it’s one of the most damning things that optimises, him as an individual, his faith and church and most of all the BARE FACED HYPOCRISY  of anyone in denial associated with that club and religion.
I was disgusted one night on SSB by the way he was fawning about his grandchildren etc and came to the realisation  that there was no way on earth that he (a supposed reporter) could not have been aware of the abuse that had been going on there over the last 4+ decades to other children (that we know about anyway).
I had no idea l, (as above) that he was as close to the club and individuals involved/ implicated in this which makes things much worse. If it was his family that was abused would he become vocal then or  square things up over a seedy meeting with a nod from a cleric. 
I believe him to be religious so I’m not even sure which choice he would take and be happy to live with. Does his weekly (or whatever) confession absolve any guilt or conscience he may have carried? Disgusts me the way he casts it aside and refuses to mention it now, even read a flippant reply made by him re this on one occasion. Despicable individual...

Then they wondered why nobody wanted to employ them.
Search through my posts Rob,and you will see i consistently state "I FUCKIN HATE HYPOCRITES" and he is grade A."
Horrible horrible fenian bastard.

19 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Then they wondered why nobody wanted to employ them.
Search through my posts Rob,and you will see i consistently state "I FUCKIN HATE HYPOCRITES" and he is grade A."
Horrible horrible fenian bastard.

The radio Clyde refusal to talk about this extends to a far higher pay grade than Keeven’s, the only time I think they intentionally alluded to the matter was as a media platform to allow Lawell to make that ridiculous (2year internal investigation statement) and shut down any questions or discussion regarding it straight after. They only discuss football matters apparently, or tax obviously if it involves Rangers...

The tarriers in the media will dress it up any old way to ensure the subject isn’t talked about. I have absolutely no doubt they’ll go on about the legal ramifications of discussing such a subject and wouldn’t be surprised if they throw in distressing to victims as well.

Just a well oiled bullshit machine running to protect one horrible club.

3 hours ago, Swally said:

The tarriers in the media will dress it up any old way to ensure the subject isn’t talked about. I have absolutely no doubt they’ll go on about the legal ramifications of discussing such a subject and wouldn’t be surprised if they throw in distressing to victims as well.

Just a well oiled bullshit machine running to protect one horrible club.

The whole “point-scoring” defence has been brilliantly crafted and fine tuned over many years.

Any Ibrox dirty laundry is hung out repeatedly to ensure maximum exposure but their rancid past is so, so horrible, you can’t mention it or YOU’RE the one who is out of order - fucking genius.

Until the victims start getting compensation (and GENUINE apologies), nothing will change.

The lawyers are dragging their heels, presumably trying to agree a settlement with Liewell (and thus a percentage for themselves) and I still can’t believe that no serious journalist has tackled this paedophile infestation head on.

I really hope that the Adrian Goldberg report/documentary/podcast/book is not another false dawn.

The message “supporting celtic = supporting child rape” has to become accepted as fact.

Archived