C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

West Brom.have just released a fucking scathing article on the tarriers and Lennon especially :lol:

with regards to their treatment of Burke.

this is superb

The 22-year-old was on loan at Parkhead last season from January till May but has now returned to the Baggies.

And West Brom technical director Luke Dowling revealed they were furious at Lennon’s treatment of the player on the day West Brom unveiled Slaven Bilic as their new boss.

Dowling said: “He won’t be going anywhere near celtic with the current manager.

“We sent Olly to celtic in good faith with Brendan Rodgers and Lee Congerton, there were some really good people up there that wanted to take Olly and wanted to play him.

Once Brendan left to go to Leicester the treatment he got from the manager that’s in place now is something we don’t expect for one of our players.

“He won’t be going anywhere near celtic FC. We currently have a new manager that’s excited to start working and looking at Olly.”

:lol:

Wow :lol: 

I watched Morelos up against McKenna last season.  McKenna was all over the fucken place.  If celtic want to give Aberdeen £7m or whatever the fuck it might be I say go ahead.  

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

You just know Lennon will comment on West Brom's stinging words. He just can't help himself. They truly are having the summer from hell.

This is our chance presented on a plate. 

3 hours ago, dee9 said:

This is our chance presented on a plate. 

They won’t be able to loan any decent players in from the EPL or other top leagues with TLB in charge. We’ve got such a good chance this season if we get some quality.

We also know that TLB can’t handle pressure, so if they go 6-9 points behind before Xmas expect fireworks. They’re not going to back him so the loan market would’ve been vital for them to get quality in. 

34 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

They won’t be able to loan any decent players in from the EPL or other top leagues with TLB in charge. We’ve got such a good chance this season if we get some quality.

We also know that TLB can’t handle pressure, so if they go 6-9 points behind before Xmas expect fireworks. They’re not going to back him so the loan market would’ve been vital for them to get quality in. 

The pressure the refs will be under will be off the scale 

35 minutes ago, Tom0411 said:

I noticed last season everytime a Hibs player made a bad pass or shot they always looked or glanced over to the dugout. My immediate thought was that they were terrified of him.

The guy is a dinosaur. Remember it came out that he was bullying their forward. Kamberi I think it was. 

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

TLB has been found out, no decent player would want to play for him.

Me personally will make a prediction,that if that pair of French cunts are still there come the start of the season,it will take the bhigot 2 minutes to grab one of them round the throat.
Really hope we put this horrible rat out of his miserable fuckin existence this season. :hit:
LET'S GO

10 hours ago, TMB said:

I watched Morelos up against McKenna last season.  McKenna was all over the fucken place.  If celtic want to give Aberdeen £7m or whatever the fuck it might be I say go ahead.  

McKenna is a player that was able to easily get a reaction out of Morelos. Despite the sheep's best player being 'all over the fucken place' we only managed 2 wins, 2 draws, and 3 losses against them. 1 of those losses he scored the only goal, 2 of the losses were in cups....

Without the blue tinted specs, he is one of the best defenders in the league. Not as good as Goldson. Not much between him and Katic imo, but I'll give it to Katic since he's one of my favourite players in our team. McKenna is a player that would be an ideal 2nd/3rd choice CB for us, just not at the price the sheep want. 

Not convinced he will be the taigs best defender if he goes, but he certainly improves them. Also, if he goes there and Morelos stays I'll have even lower expectations of Morelos managing to not get sent off in OFs. 

50 minutes ago, BF1 said:

McKenna is a player that was able to easily get a reaction out of Morelos. Despite the sheep's best player being 'all over the fucken place' we only managed 2 wins, 2 draws, and 3 losses against them. 1 of those losses he scored the only goal, 2 of the losses were in cups....

Without the blue tinted specs, he is one of the best defenders in the league. Not as good as Goldson. Not much between him and Katic imo, but I'll give it to Katic since he's one of my favourite players in our team. McKenna is a player that would be an ideal 2nd/3rd choice CB for us, just not at the price the sheep want. 

Not convinced he will be the taigs best defender if he goes, but he certainly improves them. Also, if he goes there and Morelos stays I'll have even lower expectations of Morelos managing to not get sent off in OFs. 

Morelos as an individual did well against Aberdeen whenever he was able to stay on the pitch.  McKenna’s a big guy but Morelos was able to hold him off, turn him, the defender was struggling.  Alfredo scored the goal of the season against the Sheep.  If Morelos wasn’t getting sent off so much against Aberdeen results might’ve been better.  

12 hours ago, johanhentze said:

I suspect that its already underway. I bet a few of their players are not happy with his appointment.

With his track record it won't be long until he's got the entire taig squad against him. 

The burke statement from west Brom is another major hit for him. 

Early days but I'm convinced a bad start to the season and he'll implode. 

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

With his track record it won't be long until he's got the entire taig squad against him. 

Not getting the players they want + a bad start to the qualifiers/season and he/the fans will implode big style.

5 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Just file it under anti Irish Catholic racism 

Archived