C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

That’s not happening, pretty sure Gerrard and the staff can see what’s happening as clearly as we can but I think the odd throwaway sentence (as per the one he made about Morelos and Edwards) from the weekend is as far as it’ll go. Fairly positive that the club itself will say nothing, disheartening really...

Look what happened to Beale when he called out clancy for what he is...a cheat. We'll get hammered from all angles despite the clear evidence.

4 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Absolutely no MAYBEE'S about it.
Here's just a small example of what the victims of the paedophile ring are up against. 
The nationalist police force lost evidence to convict the terrorist sympathisers for hanging effigies of a Rangers fan and a member of the OO at the knew camp.
Seemingly mysteriously disappeared from a cupboard,and next stage of proceedings are the guilty cunts have dinner and a guided tour at the knew camp and sleekit pete.  

Distinct difference but it was the Court / PF office that lost the evidence. The prosecutors with someone on the inside to make things disappear. That's something I'd expect more from South America not Glasgow.

Never heard any result from that investigation either 🤔 

54 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Look what happened to Beale when he called out clancy for what he is...a cheat. We'll get hammered from all angles despite the clear evidence.

Tarriers don’t need to bleat about refs publicly ,They get their media friends to do it for them .

They also get their media friends to ridicule us should we ever say anything 

Wee snide comments like ,Oh they have a cheek ,they got all those penalties against St Mirren ,all derided with some hearty laughter .

35 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Distinct difference but it was the Court / PF office that lost the evidence. The prosecutors with someone on the inside to make things disappear. That's something I'd expect more from South America not Glasgow.

Investigation results out around the time the report of secret investigation .

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Was just being facetious SEMA.
But!!!...the fenians in place of trust? are capable of anything,and i mean anything.

8 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Would actually bet my house on regular meetings between them and sleekit slanty eyes.

Sadly agreed Scotty .It’s going on 2/3 years now since the Pressure started .And these cunts for solicitors are getting their profile lifted but doing fuck all for these clients or “ the abused “ Fucking just as bad as the cabal and the bheasts that are covering it up .Been bought for me .100% 

4 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Tarriers don’t need to bleat about refs publicly ,They get their media friends to do it for them .

They also get their media friends to ridicule us should we ever say anything 

Wee snide comments like ,Oh they have a cheek ,they got all those penalties against St Mirren ,all derided with some hearty laughter .

Mate you only have to looked at the failed trialists comments from last week. I mean can one cunt get more biased, employed by that lot and the BBC ffs

31 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Stupidly watched the BBC highlights of their game yesterday to see...

- non-foul for the freekick for first goal

- St Mirren penalty claim no. 1

- Brown potential second booking 

- St Mirren penalty claim no. 2

Not a single incident included.

Me personally save myself the self harm of watching the bastards (unless they get a tanking) which hasn't happened very much in the last couple of seasons (except from us)

But!!!...i'll believe yourself before any rags or media friends of beast fc.

51 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Me personally save myself the self harm of watching the bastards (unless they get a tanking) which hasn't happened very much in the last couple of seasons (except from us)

But!!!...i'll believe yourself before any rags or media friends of beast fc.

I avoid it too ,but we need volunteers to actually watch it now and again to see the shite we are up against and report back 

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

They can only cram in so much in the allotted time .😁

6 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

under the same fucking carpet as everything else.

5 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Eh?  I watched and they were all included except possible Brown second booking .  And being absolutely honest, Unfortunately  they were all the right calls.  

On 16/09/2020 at 15:26, esquire8 said:

Seeing theres a massive uproar about this on social. Tarriers aren't doing any PPV of their games, just season ticket holders only. Pretty shocking if you ask me.

Ppv to watch wee guys stripping 😂😂😂

On 16/09/2020 at 21:45, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Brown has been booked 5 times in 5 games. A 6th brings a one game suspension effective after 14 days from the 6th booking.

By my fag packet calculations, if he picks up a booking in his next 3 games he misses the match against us.

They will just change it to suit anyway, he could get booked in the next 3 games and I bet he would still be able to play against us.

13 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

They will just change it to suit anyway, he could get booked in the next 3 games and I bet he would still be able to play against us.

Bring the clown on.
Football wise he has hardly laid a glove on us for 2 seasons.
Cheating and just being an ugly fuckin prick,then he's top of his game.
His best game against us was running across the back of AM and clicking his heels which worked to get him sent off.
Do not give two fucks if they do keep him free to play against us.
Horrible footballer and person.

24 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Bring the clown on.
Football wise he has hardly laid a glove on us for 2 seasons.
Cheating and just being an ugly fuckin prick,then he's top of his game.
His best game against us was running across the back of AM and clicking his heels which worked to get him sent off.
Do not give two fucks if they do keep him free to play against us.
Horrible footballer and person.

I would prefer it if he plays in all honesty but he is one of those players that can get them going, him out the team I don't see many doing that.

2 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I would prefer it if he plays in all honesty but he is one of those players that can get them going, him out the team I don't see many doing that.

I’d rather he didn’t play. His ability is limited these days, but he clearly has a strong influence on their team.

Archived