C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 19/09/2020 at 21:10, soulboy said:

this twitter account https://twitter.com/Spotlight_CFC66  is doing great work  to discredit the seperate entity bollox.

Paedo fc signing players on s form then giving them to the boys club. Paying expenses to boys from Ireland to play for the boys club, why would you do that if seperate enity

"More on Hugh Keevins just showing how well linked he was to celtic yet he still won’t comment on the abuse scandal at his favourite club."

:boughy:

New from Gordon Wood:

So John Beattie Drivetime &  BBC Scotland can give a voice to a victim as long as it does not involve celtic Football Club?  This reinforces, as far as I am concerned the decision to silence me was made by Kevin Kellys daughter, Clair Kelly, for no other reason than protecting that club?

Quote Tweet sent out today...
Thompsons Solicitors Scotland @TalkToThompsons
"Listen to @BBCRadioScot @BBCJohnBeattie Drivetime show this afternoon to hear Marion Reid, survivor of abuse at Fornethy House and our client, speak about her experience there and her campaign for justice."

1 hour ago, Carling1873 said:

New from Gordon Wood:

So John Beattie Drivetime &  BBC Scotland can give a voice to a victim as long as it does not involve celtic Football Club?  This reinforces, as far as I am concerned the decision to silence me was made by Kevin Kellys daughter, Clair Kelly, for no other reason than protecting that club?

"Listen to @BBCRadioScot @BBCJohnBeattie Drivetime show this afternoon to hear Marion Reid, survivor of abuse at Fornethy House and our client, speak about her experience there and her campaign for justice."

Cover ups don’t get much more blatant than that. Disgusting from BBC. No surprise there. 

3 hours ago, Carling1873 said:

New from Gordon Wood:

For me Kelly has big involvement in the cover up ,Best buds with Torbert and filling his pockets at the same time 

4 hours ago, Carling1873 said:

New from Gordon Wood:

Ffs that is just hellish to say the least. 

9 hours ago, Amato said:

"AC Milan are not currently working on a deal to sign celtic defender Kristoffer Ajer, says technical director Paolo Maldini."

s1239.gif

I just seen Kristoffer Ajer and Paolo Maldini there and thought someone had compared the two :lol: Genuinely wouldn't have been surprised though.

If McLean wasn't such a controversial gobshite, he might have gotten a Celtic move at some point in his career - and that is actually saying something. He's always been a decent enough player who would have done a job for them. 

However, whilst their fans would love undoubtedly love him, he isn't such a good player that Celtic would be prepared to overlook that there is a decent probability that he would end up a PR disaster. He has caused plenty of controversy wherever he has been, and that's been at clubs without any real links to anything. 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

McLean will end up there before he retires, there's no doubt about it

The hatred for him will be on a whole different level to anything Brown has ever experienced

He’ll take up the mantle of the ‘victim’s victim’ and the usual faces will gather round to tell us how ‘anti-Irish’ we all are...

23 hours ago, Goianegra said:

I just seen Kristoffer Ajer and Paolo Maldini there and thought someone had compared the two :lol: Genuinely wouldn't have been surprised though.

Can imagine ajers agent whoring him everywhere, milan hear of him and think lets have a look, 

Big paulo sees him one half game, bang milan are running for the hills, one of the best, and arguably the best defender to ever grace the game, as the technical director of the club being linked to ajer, was never gonna work 😂😂

Archived