• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Robmc1 said:

Wasn’t Lambert brought up as a Rangers fan before going to them? 
Anyone with an ounce of objectivity will realise what he is saying is correct, how many times have we heard the phrase that Scottish football will hate itself to death....

This is testament to that analogy, engineered by John Reid and their hierarchy (I honestly believe this) for sectarian hatred, greed and profile in the CL with no effective competition. Supported by jealous and misinformed ‘fellow’ clubs and their support, betrayed at our weakest time....

I used to be fully behind our shambles of a national tea, the other day I found myself actually wanting the Czech team to score, does anyone else now disassociate from Scotland, Clarke et all running our game?

I'm very much indifferent to the Scottish national team these days. 

Lambert opinion won't go down well with the scum fc support but it is correct. 

Clubs in Scotland but will never change. It's all about self interest and taking whatever scraps they can get.

Only one club in the end benefited. A bit of karma would be it all crashing down come the end of this season for them. 

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

English FA today blocking the Newcastle take over. If we had a football govern body that was fit for purpose then would that cunt Whyte have been allowed to do what he done. 

I dunno mate, they may have listened to that prick Jackson from the Record who said Whyte had 'wealth off the radar' ...... and he was right....it was WELL off the fucking radar.

15 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Clueless. 

Yet these cunts just love living here otherwise they would be back in their beloved oirland in a heartbeat .

Why all the bother to try and turn Scotland into a republic when they have a republic only a short ferry journey away .

6 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

Wasn’t Lambert brought up as a Rangers fan before going to them? 
Anyone with an ounce of objectivity will realise what he is saying is correct, how many times have we heard the phrase that Scottish football will hate itself to death....

This is testament to that analogy, engineered by John Reid and their hierarchy (I honestly believe this) for sectarian hatred, greed and profile in the CL with no effective competition. Supported by jealous and misinformed ‘fellow’ clubs and their support, betrayed at our weakest time....

I used to be fully behind our shambles of a national tea, the other day I found myself actually wanting the Czech team to score, does anyone else now disassociate from Scotland, Clarke et all running our game?

They succeeded a long time ago,in the highlighted part.
Actually wish all the shite on the sfa and tartan trannies that they have went through since Souness was victimised for being up the tunnel while on a dug out ban,and claimed his conflict with the sfa was one of the principal factors for leaving Rangers.
FUCK THEM.

Robmc1 likes this