C*ltc

15 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Them in the group stage with a tough group and lots of travel is best for us 

They are a poor side and I won't be surprised if they lose in Bosnia next week. Their thing is beating hammer throwers and not more technically gifted sides.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

They are a poor side and I won't be surprised if they lose in Bosnia next week. Their thing is beating hammer throwers and not more technically gifted sides.

Hammer throwers who raise their game against us but roll over against them.

3 hours ago, left winger said:

They’re fucking grim, but they know how to deal with the shite teams we both have to face here. We don’t - yet.

Makes a difference when the officials help them over the line when they are struggling,folk have mentioned the 4 point swing last weekend thanks to officials ,But in there midweek game against St Mirren St Mirren should have had a penalty too .

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Makes a difference when the officials help them over the line when they are struggling,folk have mentioned the 4 point swing last weekend thanks to officials ,But in there midweek game against St Mirren St Mirren should have had a penalty too .

Said before that if we are going to win the title we will have to be much much better than them, as they’ll get every advantage going. 

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Said before that if we are going to win the title we will have to be much much better than them, as they’ll get every advantage going. 

That’s so true and so not right not in a sporting contest anyway ,makes it all the more gauling when you see them celebrating like world beaters .

IMO we are already better than the cunts but how much better do we need to be 

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

That’s so true and so not right not in a sporting contest anyway ,makes it all the more gauling when you see them celebrating like world beaters .

IMO we are already better than the cunts but how much better do we need to be 

We’re 100% better than them, the refereeing after we beat them last December was the worst I’ve ever seen and that’s what we’ll have to overcome to win the title this year 

17 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Forrest went off injured, hopefully out for a few weeks, not counting on it but would be great if Hibs get something at the weekend.

I have every expectation of Hib’s taking points off of them next week, they (celtic) have been scraping through games against lesser teams recently and I think Jack Ross will have the potential beating of them, just my opinion but I’d accept a draw as a worst case scenario:-)...

7 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

I have every expectation of Hib’s taking points off of them next week, they (celtic) have been scraping through games against lesser teams recently and I think Jack Ross will have the potential beating of them, just my opinion but I’d accept a draw as a worst case scenario:-)...

Whatever happens if Hivs get any points from a decision like last weekends there won’t be much about Covid in the news up here for a few weeks ,Stop the 10 will put it into second place in out media 

3 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I watched their game last night and they are fucking awful , eduard done nothing and didn't look interested , forest was shite but hopefully out for a bit anyway , playing a pub team and they stuck to 3 at the back and lego struggled to keep up in the midfield 

None of that gets us back the 2 points we threw away on Sunday. 

13 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I watched their game last night and they are fucking awful , eduard done nothing and didn't look interested , forest was shite but hopefully out for a bit anyway , playing a pub team and they stuck to 3 at the back and lego struggled to keep up in the midfield 

Lego is well past it. Only reason he is still going is because refs seem to let him do whatever he likes unchallenged. 

11 hours ago, Goianegra said:

Would any team in world football suffer more if football was an 85 minute game? They're so fucking jammy man.

I always get the fear when it passes the 40th minute, or the 87th & it’s a tight scoreline. 😳

8 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They’ve done it for years, a remember Chris Killen doing it twice added time at the end of a game against some shite like Gretna

Yup, can think of several where they’ve not just got one, but have turned it around - semi’s v Hearts, final v Arabs & more.

Late equaliser when Gazza got sent off probably cost us our 10, winner by Vennegoor probably cost us a treble in the Manchester season.

There’s more....

3 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Yup, can think of several where they’ve not just got one, but have turned it around - semi’s v Hearts, final v Arabs & more.

Late equaliser when Gazza got sent off probably cost us our 10, winner by Vennegoor probably cost us a treble in the Manchester season.

There’s more....

Probably my memory exaggerating the truth but in the early 2000s I swear they went on a run of games where they won 1-0 with Larsson scoring in injury time.

That team of there's only ever seemed to smash teams by 4+ goals or win/equalise with late late goals.

Archived