C*ltc

18 minutes ago, Shetland Bear said:

Probably my memory exaggerating the truth but in the early 2000s I swear they went on a run of games where they won 1-0 with Larsson scoring in injury time.

That team of there's only ever seemed to smash teams by 4+ goals or win/equalise with late late goals.

Tend to recall it similarly myself.👍

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Yup, can think of several where they’ve not just got one, but have turned it around - semi’s v Hearts, final v Arabs & more.

Late equaliser when Gazza got sent off probably cost us our 10, winner by Vennegoor probably cost us a treble in the Manchester season.

There’s more....

The Gazza sending off was a disgrace ,pulled back and sent off for raising his arms in frustration ,He totally controlled that game in a way Iv never witnessed before ,All around him the usual firing into challenges ,He was at least 3 levels above everybody else that day playing like it was a practise match .

Then the Veneegoor late winner when he should have been off for a proper violent conduct offence.

28 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

The Gazza sending off was a disgrace ,pulled back and sent off for raising his arms in frustration ,He totally controlled that game in a way Iv never witnessed before ,All around him the usual firing into challenges ,He was at least 3 levels above everybody else that day playing like it was a practise match .

Then the Veneegoor late winner when he should have been off for a proper violent conduct offence.

Exactly mate - iirc, his finger end barely brushed Weighorst’s face, who acted like he’d been shot.

I’m sure they wouldn’t have equalised if we’d stayed with a full compliment.

And the other one, too!

Glad it’s not just me who has these injustices burnt into my brain!

This season:
Porteous - 2 Yellows
Brown - 6 Yellows

Who needs to clean up there game out of the two of them?

Porteous will play entirely differently against them than he does against us, but TLB's just showing that he can say what he likes with impunity.

7 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Rothbottom for the Gazza one and maybe you mean the game we lost 3-2 and VH committed the worst tackle you could see .And Thompson let him off .Giving them a penalty to win the vital second OF and ultimately help them towards the title in 2008

1 hour ago, frenv said:

This season:
Porteous - 2 Yellows
Brown - 6 Yellows

Porteous will play entirely differently against them than he does against us, but TLB's just showing that he can say what he likes with impunity.

Porteous will be first player booked tomorrow .And Mclean that little cockroach will give them everything 

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Lennon telling Porteous to clean up his game. Isn't he directly trying to influence the match officials pre game by doing that? I thought he didn't talk about other teams?

Who is their ref tomorrow?

Expect a notice of complaint soon as Clare's finished wae Boyd :sarcasm:

1 hour ago, frenv said:

This season:
Porteous - 2 Yellows
Brown - 6 Yellows

His comments are arguably worse than what Gerrard has been cited for .

In fact for me they are worse everyday of the week ,telling the ref what to do before a ball is kicked ,Very similar to the comments before the league cup final ,The referee better not cost us the trophy ,

And we all know how that ended up .

4 hours ago, magic8ball said:

His comments are arguably worse than what Gerrard has been cited for .

In fact for me they are worse everyday of the week ,telling the ref what to do before a ball is kicked ,Very similar to the comments before the league cup final ,The referee better not cost us the trophy ,

And we all know how that ended up .

I've noticed that also. NL is either very good at predicting games or he's part of some sort of match manipulation set up. has the Hibs boss said anything about NL saying this? 

59 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Skybet has

Porteous 27/1 to be sent off.

Lego 50/1 to be off.

Hmm generous offer on Porteous.

Porteous 27/1 to be sent off. I hope the betting watch dog is looking in on that game.

11 hours ago, mclovin9091 said:

Skybet has

Porteous 27/1 to be sent off.

Lego 50/1 to be off.

Hmm generous offer on Porteous.

That fuckin clown porteous will not shoulder barge any of the tramps,none of them.
And no hibs players will raise his arm into any of the tramps faces,none of them.
Any of the above will see them hounded by an army of tramps and their residence actually fire bombed. 

Archived