C*ltc

15 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Now likely this is nothing, but if the rules are as that link describes, then the tarriers did indeed break the sub rules, they stopped the game 4 times outwith half time to make a sub

Looks to me that subs at halftime don't count. Bbc has them making 3 subs during the game. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

They made 4 during the game430227683_Screenshot_20200927-193714_FlashScoreUK.thumb.jpg.08c301128c4494a4dd000ce8bec750c3.jpg

Half time does not count towards the total. They used 3 windows during the game and then another sub at half time looking at that there no?

Did they have fans in the ground, bit at the top of that app seems to suggest so?

27 minutes ago, The Socrates. said:

Half time does not count towards the total. They used 3 windows during the game and then another sub at half time looking at that there no?

Did they have fans in the ground, bit at the top of that app seems to suggest so?

Mate they're entirely capable of lying about attendance at a time when no-one is allowed to go visiting their gran nevermind attend a football match. Its not beyond them.

4 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Mate they're entirely capable of lying about attendance at a time when no-one is allowed to go visiting their gran nevermind attend a football match. Its not beyond them.

It's in their DNA liars and deniers of the truth from their inception. Fiddling the gate money, Fiddling the weans really doesn't have an impact on them, A club built on a myth about charitable intentions when in reality it was all about their religious sectarianism saving the soup takers from the big bad protestants.

Same ethos then, now and forever, the scourge of Scotland. 

Kick them Out. 

38 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

FUCK THEM! ALL WE CAN DO IS SMASH THEM!

And we will .

Just imagine if they had Ryan Kent playing for them ,We would be almost as worried as they are right now .

If we manage to get Kent ,Aribo and Morelos on the park and they play well we destroy them .

5 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Now likely this is nothing, but if the rules are as that link describes, then the tarriers did indeed break the sub rules, they stopped the game 4 times outwith half time to make a sub

bbc live text went like this
45 mins game restarts
then the next line has tumshie heed as substitute (btw,he is one fugly cunt)
With a bit of luck Legia Warsaw shop the bastards to FIFA.

would wet myself rivers of pish for days on end.

7 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

bbc live text went like this
45 mins game restarts
then the next line has tumshie heed as substitute (btw,he is one fugly cunt)
With a bit of luck Legia Warsaw shop the bastards to FIFA.

would wet myself rivers of pish for days on end.

Rules are rules after all 

36 minutes ago, left winger said:

How difficult is it to work out that a substitution made in the 46th minute is a player coming on at half time? 

If the sub came on in the 46th minute then the second half is over a minute started,and the tramps are in really deep shit.

Did you mean the 45th minute by mistake mate?   

Regardless of my posts about teams lying down to celtic which i do believe by the way it is a totally different mindset and you can see it when watching the games they play against the Aberdeen, Hibs especially at Parkhead. 

But i do agree at the same time it is crying over spilt milk we all know is these cunts are fucking shockingly bad. Brendan Rodgers built a team of players that where domestically brilliant and where found out in Europe.

celtic are their for the taking and if they win the 10 ** i know for a fact it is going to be down to us handing them it. Oh and of course the refs will play a little part like they always do. After all they know what is at stake this year. 

I am sure when all this split started we were assured the fixtures were based on previous years top six, the main basis being us and them having 19 home, 19 away with balance on matches against each of the top six, assuming they stay the same, home and away.

How the fuck has this random fixture list managed to have us away from home twice against last years top 6 twice n sellil at home twice before the split. If those rules were apparently set in stone?

6 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

I am sure when all this split started we were assured the fixtures were based on previous years top six, the main basis being us and them having 19 home, 19 away with balance on matches against each of the top six, assuming they stay the same, home and away.

How the fuck has this random fixture list managed to have us away from home twice against last years top 6 twice n sellil at home twice before the split. If those rules were apparently set in stone?

Looks like the random computer's name is rod and it likes a good gargle.

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

If the sub came on in the 46th minute then the second half is over a minute started,and the tramps are in really deep shit.

The start of the second half is the 46th minute mate.

12 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

So what are the implications for the Rhabids if they did break the sub-rule?

I assume the standard slap on the wrist?

“the rule is a little grey, can see why it happened and it's an easy mistake to make, so we’ve tidied it up....from now on though blah blah blah” 

2 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

There are 45 mins in a half. Once the 45th minute has finished - at half time - the next minute - at the start of the 2nd half is the 46th minute. If a player comes on over a minute after the second half has started its the 47th minute. 

2 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

It's reversed from the previous season. No conspiracy. Sorry.

34 minutes ago, left winger said:

There are 45 mins in a half. Once the 45th minute has finished - at half time - the next minute - at the start of the 2nd half is the 46th minute. If a player comes on over a minute after the second half has started its the 47th minute. 

Get the message.
It was wishful thinking the bastards made 4 substitutions in the second half and the match would be awarded to the opposition.
And Legia Warsaw had a small slice of Karma.

19 hours ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Aberdeen, Hibs, Kilmarnock play Rangers like its a cup final at Ibrox and Away, Yes we win most of them at Ibrox but thats not without dodgy tackles, bad refereeing, players trying to intimidate us. They show a sheer hatred towards us but when they play celtic there is always a mutual respect for one another. 

Stockley breaking Tierney’s jaw, Ball doing Christie, Ferguson doing somebody with a shocker in that same game, Cosgrave on Ajer last season. :lol: some mutual respect.

Archived